Interest Thread for WDW & DLR Event Swap Sign-up 10/18 7:30pm EST

I'm glad you offered! I may be able to, but I'm just not sure about my schedule yet. This has been one of my favorite swaps. It will be hard to keep to a small number of groups:sad2:

I am not sure what I will be doing then- as it gets closer I might be able to be a buddy- I love this one and was using things from it over the weekend- I did the Osburne Lights page (from a few years ago).

Rebecca

Forgot to ask:

What size groups should we go with??

Mini-Page Kits- 4 or 6???

Element only groups- 4 or 6???

I personally dont have a preference.

No preference here on group size. As things look now I can be a sign up buddy.

Question on the mini page kits...
For example under MNSSHP each one of the events listed are they a group themselves or the topic we need to make for the MNSSHP? Will the pirate and princess group have specific topic to sign up for ?

No preference here on group size. As things look now I can be a sign up buddy.

Question on the mini page kits...
For example under MNSSHP each one of the events listed are they a group themselves or the topic we need to make for the MNSSHP? Will the pirate and princess group have specific topic to sign up for ?

Ok since I just copied and pasted from last year.:laughing: thats how it was set up.

With the topics inside the MNSSHP group and then you could do just the single element if you didnt want all of the party events.

I need to do more research on the Pirate and Princess Party. But i will definatly try to get more topics posted for that group.

Also there is just the general event groups, for those that dont have anything for the specific topics.

Hope that all makes sense. :lmao: Its been a day around here.

I have the map from the P&P party we went to in 2007, would you like me to scan it and email it to you?

Can you email me also MM2? I think we might take the ds3, but I don't know much about it. I will pm you my
Email. Thanks.

Can you email me also MM2? I think we might take the ds3, but I don't know much about it. I will pm you my
Email. Thanks.

I don't know if they will have the P&PP next year. I sure hope so, but they didn't do them this year. I was very disappointed because we'd gone 2 years in a row to the one in the spring (they also had them in the summer). I heard that the P&PP had low attendance and that's why they stopped them. Hopefully they'll do them again next year.

Thanks for the scan Jennifer.

Thanks DIT for letting me know about the upcoming year. If you find anything out let me know.

When I went to M's today they had some pirate paper on sale and some Pirate Jolees so I grabbed about 5 sets of each for this upcoming swap. I am thinking of all of us doing the Pirate League at Disney for the MNSSHP, so if there is no P&P I can use my pirate stuff for the MNSSHP dress up.

I know I got my egg before the chicken, but I did not want to pass them up knowing I had this swap coming up.

I'd love to take part in the year of a million dreams - we went to DL in the summer so dont have any of the neat holiday pics to scrap... we need to go again for sure.. :)

Hi there. I don't know if anyone asked this in any previos posts, but is t his swap just going to be mini page kits, or are there going to be elements groups as well? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter