Interest Thread for WDW & DLR Event Swap Sign-up 10/18 7:30pm EST

Just wondering if you are limiting people to only a couple groups if we haven't swapped with you before? I am sort of new here. I think I'm on my 4th swap now. I'd like to join several groups and I'll need to really prioritize and re-think my choices should you put a sign-up limit in place for newbies. That's fine if so...I understand. I just wanted to prepare for which groups I'd choose.
Thanks a bunch!

:wave: You're home! How was vacation?

I have attended a lot of the special events at WDW (and have yet to scrap them all!) so I would LOVE to join in this one! A later due date would be great for me since I am in a lot of October/November swaps right now!

Just wondering if you are limiting people to only a couple groups if we haven't swapped with you before? I am sort of new here. I think I'm on my 4th swap now. I'd like to join several groups and I'll need to really prioritize and re-think my choices should you put a sign-up limit in place for newbies. That's fine if so...I understand. I just wanted to prepare for which groups I'd choose.
Thanks a bunch!

Well since this will be my first time hostessing over here, I dont think its an issue.:thumbsup2 and it looks like AWM knows you so I am sure things will be ok. :rotfl:

i just joined the boards on a suggestion from two peas and i would love to do this i would need some guidance we are going in october for mnnshp so i want in please

i just joined the boards on a suggestion from two peas and i would love to do this i would need some guidance we are going in october for mnnshp so i want in please

:welcome: To this part of the boards. There is a sticky at the top of the page that can explain everything that goes on over here way better than I can. This is a great place to swap. Also check out all the other great swaps going on. Tons of great ideas.

Right now I am gathering interest for this one (its my first time hostessing over here :cool1:)

Soon we'll have sign ups for the groups. I think we are looking at these not being due until January.

The element guidelines will be pretty much be the same as all the other swaps going on.

I am sure the swapping gurus will be along shortly and they can explain things better than I can :worship::worship:

Welcome to the boards- in early September we will be having a newbie general Disney swap- everyone is welcome to join anything they wish but this one is specifically designed to help those who aren't quite sure about swapping.

Rebecca

Welcome!!!!!! I'm sort of new here in the swapping area too. I think I'm on my 4th swap now. Such great ladies here and everyone has been super friendly and helpful. I have really enjoyed swapping here and I'm sure you will too. Be sure to take a look at the completed swap galleries that have slideshows of past swap items made. Glad to have you!!

Hey Rachal ~

You know I'll be joining all the DL ones, and I probably will join some of the Christmas WDW ones as well as I would be interested in the Celebrate and the Year of a Million Dreams things also. I like elements, but would also do the mini kits, if I didn't sign up for too many. Oh, probably the flower and garden section also.

I will definatly join your swap. I will be home on the 24th and then I will go and answer some of the questions you asked at the beginning .

I would like to join for the WDW Christmas stuff. I will be there for them this year. Next year I hope to get there for Halloween.

I am interested in the following.

If I miss sign ups, someone pm me please.

Mini Page Kit Groups
MNSSHP
General Party -
HalloWishes -
Mickey’s Boo to You Parade
Trick or Treat Stations -
Alice & Mad Hatter’s Treat Trail -
Halloween Dance Parties –

General Disney Halloween

MVMCP
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
Holiday Wishes
Mickey’s “Twas the Night Before Christmas” Show
“Celebrate the Season” Show
Belle’s Enchanted Christmas
Meet Santa

WDW Holiday Misc.
Epcot Christmas Tree Lighting
Candlelight Processional -
Osborne Family Festival of Lights
Epcot Holiday Story Tellers -
Christmas Trees at AK –
Santa Goofy-

WDW Holiday Parades
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parade –
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas Time Parade –
Jingle Jungle Parade –
Jolly Holly-Day Parade -

Holiday Décor at the Resorts

Pirate & Princess Party (areas) -
Jasmine's Court
Ariel's Court -

Pirate & Princess Party (events) -Captain Jack Sparrow (meet –n- greet) -
Sebastian's Under the Sea Dance Party -
Enchanted Adventure Parade –
X marks the Spot (treat stations) –

General Pirates and Princess Party

Star Wars Weekend -
Join the Alliance – Rebel Base (name of area) -
Join the Empire – Imperial Sector (name of area) -
Legends of the Force – Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade –

Single Element Groups - Select your element when you sign up. We can add any and all groups from above as well.

1 - Boo to You Parade (MNSSHP Parade)

2 - Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade (MVMCP Parade)

3 - Enchanted Adventure Parade -

4 - FnWF -

5 - FnGF -

6- Jingle Jungle Parade –

7- Jolly Holly-Day Parade

8- Santa Goofy

I'm definitely interested. After the beginning of the new year would be great for a due date but, I'm up for whatever. Now.....decisions, decisions.

I talked to my mom and she is also interested in this one. We are mainly interested in the element groups. I like page kits but elements are easier and quicker (which means more groups). Will there be general Disney halloween and christmas elements groups?

Question about these groups:

Single Element Groups - Select your element when you sign up. We can add any and all groups from above as well.

4 - FnWF -

5 - FnGF -

8- Santa Goofy

Is this one group, or I pick Boo to you parade grp 1 and make a topper,you make a boo to you photo mat, SUsie makes a paper piecing etc?

Did you pick dates?

Sorry I have been MIA, my internet was out all week. Finally back up and running now to get caught up.

Question about these groups:

4 - FnWF -

5 - FnGF -

8- Santa Goofy

Is this one group, or I pick Boo to you parade grp 1 and make a topper,you make a boo to you photo mat, SUsie makes a paper piecing etc?

Did you pick dates?

Yes. Those are just the groups i have come up with so far. But each is a seperate group.

Dates:
Lets do Sign ups October 17th. Im on the west coast soooo round 9 am my time?

Due date say Feb 1st.

Sounds good, but I will need a sign up buddy. Can I PM you my choices when we get closer or would someone help me out? We have a scout weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter