In-room Coffee makers, the Ultimate Thread

bookbabe626

DIS Veteran
Okay, so I know there are dozens of threads on “what type of coffee maker is at X” but I am hoping people will help me out with creating an Ultimate thread listing all the resorts’ coffeemakers to consolidate all the info.

Please post what kind of coffee maker you had, ideally recent, at least since the last refurb at that resort, and post a pic if you have one.

Example:
YC/BC have regular Keurig machines in the regular and club rooms, may also have a Nespresso in bigger suites
BCV have Keurig duos (pot and single cup) in the 1 bedroom villas and up. Not sure what the BCV studios have.
Poly studios have a regular Keurig
OKW 1 bedroom villas and up have regular coffee makers, I think taking basket style filters (didn’t use it)

I'll play.
At VGF, the 1 Br has a combination traditional and Keurig coffee maker
At Vero Beach, the 1 Br has a combination traditional and Keurig coffee maker

FWIW, I thought the actual coffee provided was terrible. Bring your favorite with you.

Thank you for starting this thread. We are staying at BLT, BCV, BWV and one night in AKL jumbo.
I’ve been reading all these threads and was hoping someone would make list of who has what.

Just left BWV a couple of hours ago. We were in a deluxe studio and had the Keurig duo. DH was very happy about that. He likes to use the pods. No pics. That was the only section of the room I didn't take pics of. Lol

BC 1 bedroom suite, BWI 2 bedroom suite, and AKL 2 bedroom suite all had a Nespresso.

ETA pics (looks like only got pics of BWI and BC):

BWI:
PXL_20231202_161858908.jpg

BC:
PXL_20231208_133632311.jpg

Last edited:
Last week both CBR and POFQ had the cuisinart dual pods.

Borrowed picture from allears.

I do not like this coffee maker. Only can use 1/2 the water recommended for still a sub par cup of Joe.

1725798200386.jpeg

CR wing, tower and std cl rooms have Keurigs

Poly std and Hawaii cl rooms have keurigs. Tonga had the nespresso machine.

GF std and regular cl rooms have keurigs. Outer and main builder suites have nespresso.

Here examples :IMG_1205.pngIMG_1204.pngIMG_1203.png

WL CL coffee set up. Multiple syrups, espresso machine and regular coffee with 6 different creamers

Attachments

• 20240810_094730.jpg
    20240810_094730.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240810_094720.jpg
    20240810_094720.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 4
  • 20240810_094713.jpg
    20240810_094713.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 4
In Feb ‘24 WL CCV Studio had a Keurig Mini.

It stuck out in my memory as I had to call mousekeeping for k-cups as they only provided a single use bag of Joffrey’s ground. :rolleyes:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest