Important: Holiday/Winter Exchange SENT/RECIEVED

My Dispal was dtuleya. I was out shopping and came home to find my package waiting. I got a Lilo and Stitch ornament (so cute - they have Santa outfit and hat on!). I'm going to decorate my tree tonight so this was perfect timing. I also got a Goofy dangler. This is neat. I never saw them before. I got a princess air freshener for the car and a bag of Hershey kisses (which I already ate half the bag while I was watching a movie. Love that chocolate! :D

Thanks Denise. This was really fun.

Patsal - you did a great job organizing this. Thanks to you too!

Terri

I received a great package from Naisy68 :Pinkbounc

In my box was:

Melt away mints
French Vanilla thomas kinkade candle (smells wonderful)
Mocha Hot chocolate
Carmel Hot chocolate
bear jingle ornament

A big thank you goes your way! :cheer2:

lots of snowman goodies from Tracy51!

In my box was:

a really nice snowflake woven basket with a handle
a tin of Butter Toffee (yummm!!!)
a snowfamily plate
a cute mug with snowpeople on it
snowmen socks
a snowman pin
a skating snowman ornament (on my tree already)
a snowman pin
a stuffed snowman
a snowman dishtowel
different kinds of cocoa (great for today - windchill in single digits!)
and four great smelling candles!

Thanks so much Tracy!

TEK224 said:
My Dispal was dtuleya. I was out shopping and came home to find my package waiting. I got a Lilo and Stitch ornament (so cute - they have Santa outfit and hat on!). I'm going to decorate my tree tonight so this was perfect timing. I also got a Goofy dangler. This is neat. I never saw them before. I got a princess air freshener for the car and a bag of Hershey kisses (which I already ate half the bag while I was watching a movie. Love that chocolate! :D

Thanks Denise. This was really fun.

Patsal - you did a great job organizing this. Thanks to you too!

Terri

Terri, I wanted to put some extra goodies in it and package it specially, but DH did the best he could under the circumstances.

I wanted to say thanks to Patsal too for a job well done! :wave:

I just got my package today,

I was really nice after a hard day at work to come home and find a nice package waiting for me.

I got a nice Beauty and the Beast ornament
jelly bellys they are the best!!!
2 pins one of ariel and the other sleeping beauty they will look nice on the laynard that I got from "the world" in Oct!!!
and a note pad and pen with Geoffery (from toys are us) but hes dressed like the statue of liberty!!!!! so cute!!!!

and a note to Patsal

Im glad you like your things.

Christmas is always so much fun and doing these exchanges just add to it!!!!
thanks again for your work on this one
looking forward to the next one

Glad you liked the stuff Denise. I had a lot of fun trying to find little things to throw in the package. :)

I've been tracking things, but in case I missed something, please let me know via PM if you have NOT rec'd your package. I have enjoyed putting this together and learning about what everyone received--it has been fun. Happy Holidays everyone!

Sally

Not sure if my pal has recieved the stuff I sent yet. I sent it on Dec 13th. Hopefully it will get there soon........

Hey there! I wanted to let my secret santa know that my package arrived ( I have been in WDW for a few days, bwahahahahaha, so I can't open it... yet). Thank you to who ever sent it, it will be a nice surprise waiting for me when I get back.

Sorry I'm posting so late. Thank you Sally for organizing, this was wonderful! I received my package from wdwdreamin and it was delightful!
There was a card she made with tinkerbell on the front(wonderful) and a 2004 tinkerbell ornament - I will cherish it for years! a cookie cookbook -which I used - a ginegerbread satchel which I used & a gingerbread notepad - which I am using now, can't remember if anything else. Loved everything - thank you Chris :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter