Important: Holiday/Winter Exchange SENT/RECIEVED

I'm glad you enjoyed it and that it came when it did. I hope everything works out with your son. I can't stand it when my dd's have the sniffles, so my heart goes out to you. Have a wonderful Christmas and 2005.

My package for my pal is packed and will be shipped out tomorrow! Nothing like waiting until just about the last minute. I had to wait until payday this time. Tis the Season...
I hope that my pal enjoys her package!
Here's a hint for all those interested...
My package is headed from the Rushmore State to the State for Lovers (or so I'm told.)

***Update - My package for my pal should be delivered hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday! It went out this morning (Monday) :flower1:

mommytotwo said:
Has anyone recieved the package that I had sent on 11-24? :worried:
Were you thinking of my package or did you send another one??
Odddog (cathie)

It was that package, worrying about something I didn't have to worry about-lol. Thanks odddog and Pastal.

Good morning everyone! Remember that today is the final day for shipping your package to your pal. Once you have shipped, please post that you have or drop me a pm--I don't want to send reminders if you already shipped! In addition once you have rec'd your package, please share with us! If you have not rec'd your package by next Monday (12/20 please let me know via PM, and I will try to help track it down). Since I have not heard otherwise I'm thinking everyone who signed up is still on board with all of this! :thewave:

Sally :wave:

I sent mine package out this a.m. (tues)

hopefully it wont take the "scenic route" and get there fast!!!!

thanks patsal for running this exchange.

these are always fun especially the Christmas one

happy holidays everyone

my package went out yesterday by ups and will meet its mate on Thursday 12/22 .... Thanks Again for this exchange !!!!!!!!!

Sorry Secret Pal, mine is going out late today. I was going to get it ready on Monday and ship it on Tuesday, but unfortunately I came down with food poisoning (along with 4 other of my DH's relatives) after eating some bad chicken Sunday.

DH quickly wrapped it and it going to mail it for me today or tomorrow. So sorry about this! :guilty:

My package arrived! Thanks Sally! I recieved the cutest snowmen votive candle holder and snowman tealight holder! I also recieved a snowman notebook, bell, and some yummy candy. I really like those mini peanut butter trees. We can't get ones that small around here. Thanks again.

~Kristy

BARBARAAPPLE said:
my package went out yesterday by ups and will meet its mate on Thursday 12/22 .... Thanks Again for this exchange !!!!!!!!!
:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc I got mine today - woo hoo. Mine came from Barbara Apple which is really cool since thats who I sent mine too. (Is that just weird or is it supposed to be that way?) My son picked it up from the house and brought it to work for me cause I couldn't wait. Inside was - Snowman towel and potholder; snowman night lite; glass snowman ornament; snowflake stocking with goodies in it; container full of candy; snowflake stickers; eeyore cross-stitch kit (one I have never seen before btw - and I manage a cross stitch store lol) and the most beautiful glass poinsetta lamp. I am really overwhelmed. Thank you so much. This was my first Christmas exchange and you really made it memorable - Thanks Again - Holly

TEK224 said:
My package is packed and will be going out in tomorrow's mail!
Hope you enjoy it, secret pal.

Terri
(who is :Pinkbounc (jumping for joy) that she got her package out early.)

Got my package and it's from Terri!
Thank you for the goodies. I got Lindt Santa Chocolates (Yum, already broke into those...) Vanilla candles that smell wonderful, a cross stich pattern package(which my DD has grabbed already, she cross stitches too) and wooden Disney ornaments are are very cool.
Thanks so much Terri (love the card too!)

I had recieved my exchange today from-
Kristy-Luvdancink.
Thank you very much Kristy-she had sent me-
*Classic Winnie the Pooh Merry Christmas sign
*Snowflake tealight holder
*Christmas stocking candle
*Mint Chocolate Hershey Kisses-which came directly from the Hershey chocolate factory.
Thank you for the great package, the candy will go into the candy dish, I will be lighting the candles, and the sign will be decorated in our house. Happy Holidays and thank you Patsal for organizing this exchange.

Glad the package got there, Karen. I had a hard time finding Lindt's candy. I never heard of them before. I'm just starting to learn how to cross stitch.
Have a great holiday!

Terri

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I got my package !!! Thank you so much Dagny!!

It actually came yesterday (same day I received my 2 $10 wal-mart cards from memolink :D ) but they left it at the apartment office and they left before I got home from work. My daugther and I had so much fun opening this up. This is what I got:

A cute snowman kitchen towel
Mickey shaped lollipop boquet
Cinnanon scented candle ( I actually looked at these when I was at the mall Monday, hehe)
and a Tiger mug filled with chocolate coins

(and my cat got another box to play in :earboy2: )

Thank you so much Dagny. This is all so wonderful.

Got my package today from AuntMeMe! Thank you Maryellen!

I received a very cute Tigger/Pooh photo album, a Tigger keychain, a kitty calendar, a pretty Christmas scarf, a Christmas notepad, hot cocoa, and a couple of scented candles. And it was all in a box wrapped in cute kitty/puppy paper, which one of my kitties, Vinnie, was playing or napping on almost all afternoon!
:cat:

Thank you again!
Merry Christmas to all!

Chris

I received my wonderful package today! It included Reeses peanut butter trees, a color change ornament--DD couldn't wait to get that onto the tree, a holiday pencil--that will be mine for this week at school!, cookie cutters with icing stampers, a mickey candle and a gingerbread candle, box of chocolates with charlie brown ornament and the cutest pig votive candle holder--I collect pigs and I don't have anything like this! Thank you so much Penney :thewave:

*Holly and Barbara that was an oversight on my part--usually we don't receive and send to the same person, sorry I've never set one of these up before, something for me to double check next time! :blush: Upon closer inspection it looks :blush: like there is one more pair like that as well! :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter