I'm off to see the Mickey! The wonderful cool Mouse!

That is right! Less than a month left!

Since I did not grab airfair early, like when I made my first payment for my DVC rental, I will be driving down again this year. I plan on stoping at the KOA in Cordele GA. on both parts of the trip.

1 WEEK!
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Actually by this time next week I'll be relaxing in my tent, reading a book, before sacking out for the night so I can get an early start. The Cordele KOA is about 4&1/2 hours from WDW. I plan to be on the road by 7am so I'll be pulling up to the BoardWalk Villas about 11:30 and in the Magic Kingdom by 1pm!

Well this is My PTR so, "It's all Good"!:thumbsup2

I'm retiring my car.:sad1: It was a good run. 2003 PT Cruiser, bought in November '02, so 9+ years and over 200,000 miles!:thumbsup2

So, what am I getting?

:surfweb:

popcorn::

:rolleyes1

:car: NOT convertible!

Going GREEN and getting a 2010 Honda Insight!

I have not decided what color. The dealer has 2 with exactly the same equipment that I want: Clear Sky Blue and Tango Red (Wine).:rolleyes1
I'm leaning Blue but will make the final choice when I see the cars in front of me!

:car:
I'm now leasing a 2010 Atomic Blue (Navy) Honda Insight!!

Highway MPG 43
Expected range for most drivers 35 - 51!

I always got bet than average MPG in my old PT Cruiser, even at 7yrs old it was still getting 30 mpg on long trips. I'm really excited to see what type of mileage I'll get on my trip down to WDW!

I've changed a few things; mainly I've decided to drop the DDP!
When: May 18th(Tues.) to May 28th(Fri.), 11 days and 10 nights!

Where: Boardwalk Villas, a Studio-Preferred View!

What: What Parks on what days?

18th: Arrival, check in at BWV, have lunch and then.....Magic Kingdom!

19th: Animal Kingdom for the first full day, and I'll try to make rope-drop!

20th: A rest day! I am on vacation after all! :beach: Plan to get some sun at Blizzard Beach. Do some window shopping at Down Town Disney. Plus maybe a little mini-golf!

21st: Star Wars Weekends starts, so Disney Hollywood Studios.

22nd: More Star Wars Weekends, so Disney Hollywood Studios once again.Dropping SWW for Epcot!

23rd: Epcot for a leisurely stroll around the world, lunch in Germany and dinner in Great Britian. No Beirgarten trying to keep meals under $20 each.

24th: A Full Day in Magic Kingdom, starting with Rope-drop and ending with Wishes!

25th: Another rest day! :beach: Typhoon Lagoon, plus a little Disney Quest, and possibly La Nouba! ( I have not see this before..) Switching with the 26th so will be at Animal Kingdom!

26th: Starting the day at Animal Kingdom and finishing at Epcot. Swapped So Typhoon Lagoon, Disney Quest and maybe a Movie!

27th: More Magic Kingdom for my last full day!

28th: Star Wars Weekends at Disney Hollywood Studios for a second group of autographs, and then I must head home.:upsidedow

29th: Plan on finding "Prince of Persia" at a theater on the way home, Because I really want to see it on opening weekend!:thumbsup2

Dropping the DDP to save alittle money so scratch all but Two!

My current ADRs
Wed. 19th Tusker House - Lunch
Thurs. 20th Kouzzina - Breakfast
Fri. 21st Mama Melrose's - Dinner
Sat. 22nd Kouzzina - Dinner
Sun. 23rd Beirgarten - Lunch
Sun. 23rd Rose & Crown - Dinner
Mon. 24th Liberty Tree Tavern - Lunch
Tues. 25th Resturant Marrakesh - Dinner
Wed. 26th Rainforest Cafe - Breakfast
Wed. 26th Tusker House - Lunch
Wed. 26th Le Chefs de France - Dinner
Thurs. 27th Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Thurs. 27th Tony's Town Square - Dinner

Plus on thurs.20th I plan on having dinner at The Big River Grill & Brew Works!

These ressies have already been placed thru Disney's online center. I think that it works great! :thumbsup2

The one that I'm going to try and call and change later is one of the Tusker House lunches. I tried to get Boma for one of those days but the system said nothing was open. I plan on waiting untill closer to the trip. I want to try Boma to see how the two African Buffets compare. I also my just do a walk-up, I don't think it should be to hard to sit a solo person.

Change of plan! La Nouba is going to be closed May 23 - June 7. So I'm going to get tickets for either wed19 or thurs20.

Also Not doing La Nouba either!:sad1:
ADRs being kept::rolleyes1
22nd Kouzina by Cat Cora at 7:40pm
23rd Rose & Crown at 7:10pm

By not doing the Dining Plan I'll save about $200!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter