If you could only eat one cookie the rest of your life (and never taste another cookie)

EASY.

A white chocolate Ben's Cookie, still fresh and warm from the oven. Soft, chewy, absolutely delicious. They only have the one shop but it goes a long way when you turn up for work armed with a box of fresh cookies!

I think I'll go with homemade Chocolate chip cookies. The peanut butter cookies are enticing, but Toll House for me. If we're talking the stuff from big manufacturers, I'll pass completely

I am with a lot on here, homemade Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. Or as we call them ...
Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 8.56.46 AM.png

One oddity is that I prefer them using margarine over butter. I like a chewy, fat cookie over thin and crispy.

The Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookie. It’s got a little oatmeal, a little nuts, and a lot of chocolate. They are sooooo good, and you can go to the front desk and ask for one any time you want.

Those are good! Full disclosure, I work for Hilton. They used to sometimes bring these over to the office for everyone! I'm glad to see them getting some recognition.

For me, it's such a tough choice. Does a Matterhorn Macaroon from Disneyland count as a cookie? If so, probably that.

Last edited:
Honestly, every recipe I've ever tried from Sally's Baking Addiction has flopped. I actively avoid her recipes, but The Brown Eyed Baker has never let me down.

I love Sally’s! I have made tons of cookies and cupcakes from her website and they have all been fantastic.
The last few years I worked my way through her Xmas cookies and they were all good. Last year her new recipes for Xmas seemed kind of strange so I didn’t try those.

I will have to check out the Brown Eyed Baker. I have kind of run out of stuff on Sally’s to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter