if you could make items in vmk...

i also think we should have an Eyore tail as a poster. that would be cool :thumbsup2

I have some ideas:

I think we need a statue to honor the greatness of me

Also, we should be able to have animatronics. First, you would have to buy parts of the body (head, torso, and legs). Then you would customise the hair, face, and clothes to look like yourself or someone else. You could then buy stuff to program it such as "Arms- Wave" or "Body- Dance". This would make the animatronic perform an endless loop of waving/dancing/walking around/etc.

Did I mention we should have a Cardinal statue?

I also think the flying carpet magic release should be postponed so testers could release new items (such as the Statue of Cardinal). We can already fly using bat magic, so what's the rush?

More boy only costumes should also be created, because even with new boys only baseball outfits and troy jumpsuits the ratio of girl to boy costumes is about 5:2.

Note: There are some sublimicardinal messages in this post. :banana:

Ok they need a jasonpwns statue
then they need to hold the building of cardinals statue
there should be red ears
there should be mohawks
there should be community service if you get banned or probation
there should be a pin album

Cardinal said:
I have some ideas:

I think we need a statue to honor the greatness of me

Also, we should be able to have animatronics. First, you would have to buy parts of the body (head, torso, and legs). Then you would customise the hair, face, and clothes to look like yourself or someone else. You could then buy stuff to program it such as "Arms- Wave" or "Body- Dance". This would make the animatronic perform an endless loop of waving/dancing/walking around/etc.

I also think the flying carpet magic release should be postponed so testers could release new items (such as the Statue of Cardinal). We can already fly using bat magic, so what's the rush?

More boy only costumes should also be created, because even with new boys only baseball outfits and troy jumpsuits the ratio of girl to boy costumes is about 5:2.

Note: There are some sublimicardinal messages in this post. :banana:

:lmao:

PS: Both blue and pink tron costumes can be worn by both genders. :thumbsup2

jasonpwns said:
Ok they need a jasonpwns statue
then they need to hold the building of cardinals statue
there should be red ears
there should be mohawks
there should be community service if you get banned or probation
there should be a pin album
uh people who are banned aren't convicts.. I second the popcorn machine motion popcorn::

I would love to see

1. Elizabeth Swans dress from the first POTC
2. Tinkerbell costume
3. Computers so they can go places
4.................................................................................

IDK if thats all my ideas but thats good.

I'm interested in but one thing:

A sword of scammer slaying/baseball bat of scammer pwning. That'd be funny!! Someone would come up and be like "G1V3 M3 5700F N0W!11!11oneshift!" but then I would be like "Ker-Smack!!! PWND!!!!!!" And then I would laugh. And the scammer would go into deep space (also known as banned-land.)

Some new pins:

An Aztec Gold pin and a Davy Jones Key pin (much like the Pirates Game Dubloons where they are more like items than pins)

i think more costumes!

i would like to see a snow white costume in the near future! and some villian's costumes wouldn't hurt! malficient and cruella would look cool.

also, maybe some holes. like in cartoons, the black circles. there should be 3 different sizes : small, medium, and large. you couldput them on the floor, and your person could fall into them. it could be like a teleporter, so you would fall in and end up somewhere else(where the other hole is)! we should be able to put them on the walls too, like if you wanted make a mouse hole.

woot! more ideas in this head will come soon enough! :thumbsup2

Cardinal said:
I have some ideas:

/QUOTE]
I think the Audio-Animatronics idea is very cool. And I agree with you: VMK needs to work on some boy-only costumes!

Well lets see a motor boat for our pools now :) I would heart to see characters walking around VMK and I would volunteer to do that :)

I would like a closet for my clothes and a place to hang my pins. I would also like to be able to put things on the walls I make and not just on the room walks. How about a soccer ball we could kick :) I would also like to see more male costumes like princess the beast etc, why they do not have then I do not know

And a proper Peter pan costume. I would heart to have a dog or cat be able to live at my place too.

Making A Identity Card For Your Identity ON VMK =]. A New Room. A Food Court. And A Cloner Machine. =] hehe my wakcy ideas.

I would like to see...

A mulan coustume
A tinkerbell coustume
Pets :goodvibes
A cloths creator you get to make cloths for your charictor and people could go to it and buy your cloths :thumbsup2

I would definetely want to make a few things:
- More costumes, Like a Jasmine costume, Minnie Mouse costume, etc.
- A city-like environment in VMK! (Like NYC XD)
- Definetely an amusment park (Where you could actually ride the rides)
- Roller skates, bikes, scooters, etc.
- Being able to throw water balloons, snow, etc.
- A Game based solely on dance moves! Learning how to waltz, cha-cha, hip-hop & RB, pop, being able to dance differently, and not all like the same old robots.
- I'll write more as soon as I think of more XP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter