if you could make items in vmk...

westsider

popping penguins wish list: orange rocket inferno
ok post herer wat you would make in vmk if you where a vmk maker staff kid i would make

I make a closet that holds your extra clothes and pins. Also, more Alice in Wonderland stuff like a tree with the Cheshire Cat in it or a Tulgey Wood sign, and a tea set and table for it to go on. Also a Mad Hatter hat and Alice outfit. One of my friends loves Alice and I love the imagry from the movie, and there's not enough that goes with the Tea Party room.

Also stuff from other movies... Like a Magic Rose Lamp from Beauty and the Beast as an item you can buy like Lumiere. Or big Hunny pots from Winnie the Pooh. Oh, and Eeyore ears.

The possibilities are endless.

hmm..lets see..

minnie mouse costume, a bow for a hat
donald duck costume
TV
pink ears :teeth:
Thunder Mounatin RailRoad pieces(like everest) but you go in a train isntead of a cart
geisha girl costume(from Mulan)
Phocahontas(sp?) costume
Boo, or Sulley costume

I would make a few things.. I've got some ideas.

1) Snowboard magic.

2) Computer rooms.. Somewhat like tron..

3) Dumbo ears.. ( :rotfl: )

4) Aladdin costume

5) Jasmine costume

6) Pirate ship magic? (Doubt that's possible)

7) Buzz Lightyear costume

8) Woody costume

9) A racetrack room maybe?

10) A halloween town room. There's NOTHING that has to do with jack besides the pin!!!! :(!!

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

^Extra spots for more thoughts^

westsider said:
ok post herer wat you would make in vmk if you where a vmk maker staff kid i would make
This is so obvious, but I would want to make.....

A SODA MACHINE! :D

When you click it you get a cup of soda, if you double click it, you will tilt it, and it will move like push the trashcan! :D

Hmm...

~A Pin Album
~Hole-In-The-Floor Teleporters
~Castle Room
~Big Or Small Person Magic
~Sunglasses
~The Ability To Not Wear Shoes (Not actually an item, but, whatever!)
~Prince/Knight Costume (As the male version of the Princess Costume)

would alike some winnie the pooh things i can't even think of anything pooh related (and it's his 80th birthday this year maybe tie it around that?)

Oh, and no more girly dresses ;)

I do like more cool furniture and costumes

i think you should change that since i CAN make my own stuff in vmk... i can make a whole new vmk copy though i'd get in trouble for copyright... :teeth:

I would like to see the characters walking around. Just like the characters in the park, they wouldn't talk, just hang out with people and pose for pictures.

I like Pluto a lot, so I would like to see more Pluto-themed things.

heres an idea that ought to make you all think.. Tower of Terror Elevator Teleporters.. they would be just like a one person eleveator with a severed cable on the top..
Also i would personally like to see more statues and stuff like the monkey lamp and the skeleton at the helm.. they are great when making rides.. i would especially like to see animals like the hippos that would be great for making a Jungle Cruise ride or an Animal Kingdom safari.. they would be better that just using jungle cruise posters to create "animals" on your ride..
a lot of you seem to want to have Pooh stuff but i'm sorry to say that those may not happen.. heres why, i guess the creators of Pooh (it wasn't disney) had taken legal action against Disney for something (not quite sure what) so Disney i guess wanted to kind of not use Pooh in the parks and stuff unless they needed too.. that is why in my opinion that the Pooh stores closed in both downtown disney and the one in MGM

yes, me again!

:teeth: tinkerbelle costume
:teeth: the lamp where tinkerbelle was captured and trapped in, can be used like a monkey and the light can be turned on and off
:teeth: i would like for us to have the ability to change the weather in our rooms(like normal, snow, rain, dark[with a moon light], etc.)
:teeth: some instruments that you could play and you are given a choice of songs to pick out of.( the choice of songs comes up like in the music game, when you pick your song)
:teeth: when we dance, a pop up should come up (like in music game, like i said above) and it would give you typs of dance moves to do

Churros.. yum and popcorn machines, like the water machines. So when you click on it you eat popcorn.

I second the tinkerbelle costume :thumbsup2

rocks and flowers for the rooms

I have to say, one thing I would have made (but they did already) is the animator's desk set - it ROCKS.

i would make a turn into davy jones magic ( the davy jones of the dead mans chest) and i would make you able to fly in vmk and i would make it so you could have a pet of disney like stitch but he talk to you just like push but he stays with you where ever you go i would go to vmk and get a lot of pets ( but only one can walk with you the rest stay at your room and play together ) and play with them and i would make a room where you can swing on swings but it not a public room you can buy it you can swing play in sand and walk your pet therer well my dream is to be a creator in vmk LOL i hope vmk does make me a staff beta tester because i can stay on vmk all night go vmk! keep the magic alive :artist: :happytv: popcorn:: :surfweb:

astrostan said:
1) Mission:Space simulator chair.
2)Black Pearl room
theres plans for a Black Pearl room already.. new pirates quest prize when it comes out i think.. but don't quote me on that

I have some more thoughts, maybe a beach magic where when you activate it.. You wear your wetsuit.

A sorcerer outfit to go with the hat..

Oh yes.. I think instead of pop-corn machine they should have cotton candy. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter