If you could ask Yavn one question what would it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Yavn! Enjoyed your Party Room a week or so ago...

I would like to congradulate the staff on all the work they did for the Waterslides: great addition to VMK!

Couple questions:

1. I know this has been brought up, but I am finding this difficult. I have tried to get into almost every Host Game this summer, but cannot even get into the queue. Is there any chance there can be more than one Host room?

Like, I enjoyed the Slide-a-thon because I could actually get into some of the rooms. But now I cannot get the chance to get a single Surfing Pin. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

2. The Davy Jones? Magic. Will that be a prize in the in-park quests? If not, what is?

Hi Yavn,

Thanks for taking the time out to respond publicly here. I was wondering what your expectations for CL's will be in the future? Will they have specific roles or grouped according to an area to work on? Will they have better capabilities for keeping order?

I am asking because I sometimes feel that there is more I could be doing as a CL. I want to do all I can to keep VMK a safe place.

Hey, Yavn

My question is not about what is coming out on VMK, or such, but is a how did you do it question.

I notice the little details make the magic in this game, you guys add Hidden Mickeys, the license plates in Sci Fi, and such with each room.

I love it a lot, and it is a inspiration of that one quote, 'the litte things make the magic'

So the question is, 'What is your favorite little magic detail, and how do you guys do it'?

Thanks and welcome to the DIS!

My question would be, Are you ever going to create an outside game that slower computers can handle?

I'm having such trouble with the new outside Pirates game that there is no way that I can never hope to win level 3. There's plenty of memory, but I have a slow processor. And not everyone can afford new computers. :sad2:

Hey, Yavn! Welcome to the Dis!

I have two questions:

1) I have playing since beta when the Kellogg's codes changed for Cursed Storm and the pirate costume. Thus, I have a two star pirate magic but have never been able to get Cursed Storm because of the code change. I know many other people who cannot get Cursed Storm because of the code change - will it ever be tradable? I have written to VMK (using the Contact Us option) and received a canned response stating that the code had been used already by me! Sigh.

2) The other question is really a reiteration of Mal's - room trading! I have an excellent friend in VMK (GJam) who has gifted me many times and I would like to give him the AK room code because he cannot go to WDW. As we are not allowed to make contact in real life, this poses a huge problem when we want to do unto others! Is there a way we could trade codes?

Thanks!

Good Afternoon Yavn,

Thanks for taking your time to answer these questions.

My question is - when a person makes a trade of teleporters, is there any plans to help identify that these teleporters are connected or not connected during the trade?

And AmberDaze - thanks for asking my shopping question (I love to buy multiples.)

Thanks

Welcome to the dis!! You'll love it here. :goodvibes

You know, I am glad this thread was created! It is extremely helpful and my gosh...it really does stop some sour rumors.

Okay, my questions would be:

1. Will there ever be anything Pooh in vmk? You know, Winnie the Pooh is just about as popular as Mickey!

A Hundred Acre Wood guest room would be way cool...with striped chairs and a whole junk load of things...there could be a million possibilities!

2. Will there be any Peter Pan features in vmk? I know, you're probably thinking I'm just pulling at straws now, but I think a Neverland guest room would be neat with some tink items and maybe have Nana's doghouse...

All EPCOT fans, eh? What about MGM...tons of possibilities there! lol

3. A long time rumor has been that community leaders are going to get some type of clothing that they must wear. I have myself to believe that rumor is very false. My question is...am I right?

4. Is it too difficult to put in a feature of picking your own music to play in a guest room? Like say vmk provided a list of some disney songs and when we go to customize our rooms, we are given the option to chose the music. Is that so totally out there?

I know, I know...I cheated a little and asked more than one question...I appologize... :goodvibes

disvaclub92 said:
Good Afternoon Yavn,

My question is - when a person makes a trade of teleporters, is there any plans to help identify that these teleporters are connected or not connected during the trade?

And AmberDaze - thanks for asking my shopping question (I love to buy multiples.)

Thanks

:) OOh, that's something else I was wondering!! Thanks for asking! :goodvibes

yavn i have a great idea for you everything you know thats coming out when . make a thread on vmk on these board about everything thats coming out you post all the new news and all the new things coming out in the next month or so just make a thread that you keep up dating with new things so no one asks when this or that comes out just post on that right when you get the info and tell how will you get it and what it does. and post things that staff are looking into doing like make it so you can trade credits stuff like that and people and make suggestings. just to make everything easier on you

Hello Yavn, Welcome to the Dis! :wave:

Will there ever be a time where any mac browsers will be supported by vmk?

Thanks for taking time out and answering all the question here:)

Will there ever be a best idea contest?
I would win for giving the best idea- for the best idea contest.

Hi yavn Welcome to dis.

My questain is will you come out with more colored ears that we can wear?

disvaclub92 said:
Good Afternoon Yavn,

Thanks
Thanks for asking this! I was thinking about this very thing as I was reading through.
This is a very big problem as there are so many people that have been scammed out of items due to trading for teleporters that ended up being mis-matched.
Another possible option to this is making it so that only matched sets can be traded. Sort of like when we purchase them, we get the set at one time.
FrontierNatasha said:
when can we trade credits?
This is another question I'm sure many are wondering about.

One more idea I know some would like to see happen. Some people would like to be able to trade more than 15 items at a time. This would also help to promote better and safer trading. Too many kids are scammed out of rare items in hopes of getting a lot of other things that they need.

And thank you Yavn, for coming here and answering some of our questions. I know that you and your staff hear so many complaints that you must get very frustrated. Please know that some of our complaints are only because we really love the game and only wish to see it get better. :goodvibes

Thank you.

Hi Yavn! Welcome to the DIS!!!! :cool1:

I have many questions, but to your benefit, I will only ask one, lol.

Is it possible to change the friends list thing to having an unlimited amount of friends?? When I make new friends and my list is full, I hate to delete a friend.

Loves Disney said:
Welcome to the dis!! You'll love it here. :goodvibes

You know, I am glad this thread was created! It is extremely helpful and my gosh...it really does stop some sour rumors.

Okay, my questions would be:

1. Will there ever be anything Pooh in vmk? You know, Winnie the Pooh is just about as popular as Mickey!

A Hundred Acre Wood guest room would be way cool...with striped chairs and a whole junk load of things...there could be a million possibilities!

You know, Winnie the Pooh stuff would be VERY appropriate, since it's his 80th anniversary this year and Disney's already started doing some Pooh tie-ins because of it.

moikturtle said:
You know, Winnie the Pooh stuff would be VERY appropriate, since it's his 80th anniversary this year and Disney's already started doing some Pooh tie-ins because of it.

I still say Hunny Pot chairs and trees with bee hives would be awesome. Not to mention Eeyore ears. ^_^

birdman94 said:
its not poohs 80th annivery this year because mickey isnt even 80 yet

Pooh is not an original Disney creation. He started off in a book by... I forget who. But Disney bought the rights later on. I'm pretty sure moikturtle was referring to the anniversary of the creation of Pooh himself, not Disney Pooh.

its not poohs 80th annivery this year because mickey isnt even 80 yet

cteddiesgirl said:
Another possible option to this is making it so that only matched sets can be traded. Sort of like when we purchase them, we get the set at one time.

That's a good idea, BUT then they'd also need to figure out a way to somehow still allow people to split up teleporters to allow people to connect their rooms. I'm not sure that something like this month's ride building event would work if the teleporters could not be split.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter