Ice Cream Social and Dinner at Epcot

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
I want to take my son to the ice cream social at the GG and of course, I want some ice cream too! But I worry that it's so close to dinner time. Are the sundaes really big or will it just be enough to hold us till dinner at around 6:30pm? This was my dilemma last time. We had it booked but everyone in our party thought it was scheduled too close to dinner time. I guess if we plan on a light dinner later it wouldn't be so bad? We're going during the F&W Festival, too, so we can plan to just eat at the different booths around the world instead of a big sit down meal.

Anyway, any thoughts? Oh, will they charge for a 3 month old that doesn't eat ice cream? Thanks!

The ice cream they serve is not really big, and they should not charge for the 3 MO. Have fun, some of the best character interaction we have had has been here (and its cheap too!). Ask a CM there to show you the hidden Mickey in the flower mural.

My daughter has a milk allergy do they have something she could have instead at the icecream social??
thanks Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter