I will not panic yet...booked on Air Canada

I can't stand Air Canada...they don't even fly to Orlando from the West. I have had too many mishaps with them to list, so it's just from personal experience I suppose. They are an arrogant airline and deserve everything they're getting right now. Thank goodness for NWA and United.

AC left us stranded on our last trip because they went mechanical on the portion we flew with them. They wouldn't even help us find another flight. We eventually went to the UA desk and they were kind enough to put us on one of their flights even though they really didn't have to. The money went to AC anyway.

I will never fly with them again.

But I WILL send good thoughts that everyone here who fly's with them gets where they're going safely and without any problems.

I think all of their flight schedules will change. My husband works for Air Canada, and it looks like there will be major cutbacks in number of flights. Also it looks like they are aiming to fly more smaller planes such as the RJ's (50 seaters) and far less of the Airbuses that they fly so many of now.

I hope the unions all vote to accept the concessions that have been put forth to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter