• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some googling I found that I'd be fine to apply and since when I logged into alaska air there was a 40k miles for 2k spend I went for it. Auto approve after some verification questions and they gave me my number right away, so I can start using it online now. Didn't know bofa did this, maybe since I applied through AS site. I can at least get my ticket to MCO and then get the return once I have the rest of the miles.

Another Sunday approval party! Congrats!
party:

amex Offer on business cards that works on Fios home accounts...spend $75 on fios business and save $75. Used it on my home fios bill and immediately got the email. Had it on my bbp.

Also used the Uber and lyft offers at WDW and used the centurion(Phl) and priority pass lounge in bwi and Tampa.

Had a wonderful trip and was able to ride all headliners except sdd.
Which airline were you flying to use the PP at BWI? We’re flying SW on Tues which means either Concourse 1 or 2 for us. Trying to figure out if we can get there since our flight isn’t until 10:30 pm.

Last edited:

Wow, I'm annoyed with Amex right now.:mad: I just chatted about my missing Amex offer credit (it was for Studio Movie Grill). They said that I never enrolled in it! And of course I don't have any proof because this has never happened before. She asked if I had an email confirming that I enrolled in the offer, which as far as I know, is not a thing that they do. I don't remember ever getting an email for that. I guess I need to start taking screen shots? So, my inquiry is being sent to their "back end team". I'm sure that's going to turn out well for me.:rolleyes2 :badpc::badpc:

Wow, I'm annoyed with Amex right now.:mad: I just chatted about my missing Amex offer credit (it was for Studio Movie Grill). They said that I never enrolled in it! And of course I don't have any proof because this has never happened before. She asked if I had an email confirming that I enrolled in the offer, which as far as I know, is not a thing that they do. I don't remember ever getting an email for that. I guess I need to start taking screen shots? So, my inquiry is being sent to their "back end team". I'm sure that's going to turn out well for me.:rolleyes2 :badpc::badpc:

I am so sorry and liking your post in solidarity. Ever since over a year ago they initially refused to give DH his sign up bonus for the Delta Platinum Biz I feel like every move I make with Amex is a gamble. I think you can do everything right and if they refuse to honor an offer or decide you or gaming or something you are out of luck. All the companies might be like that, but Amex seems especially so. I have never got an email for enrolling in an offer; only occasionally getting an email for using an offer. In fact, sometimes you use the offer and it doesn’t even disappear from your saved offers. There is definitely no consistency (despite how Amex likes to pretend that there are).

We have met the spend (as of this weekend) and nothing on points for DH’s upgrade to the Lux. I think I am already steeling myself for a battle...

(Not fishing for karma, I promise)

I posted the rundown my recent WDW/USO trip on the Trip Reports thread on r/churning, in case anyone is interested. I mostly kept it strictly to points/cards used, but if anyone here has any questions about the actual trip details, I'm happy to answer them!

That's pretty much what the person I chatted with online last Sunday said. It's like they don't know what they are doing. We kept going back and for with me asking if there's a new process because I added it and have never had to enroll in it before. He looked a 2nd time and finally saw the offer on my card and then escalated. I got the credit today. So there's hope, but I think they are idiots and don't understand the offers and/or just aren't using the correct terminology so it's confusing the consumers since we don't actually enroll in anything to use them.

Which airline were you flying to use the PP at BWI? We’re flying SW on Tues which means either Concourse 1 or 2 for us. Trying to figure out if we can get there since our flight isn’t until 10:30 pm.
We flew JetBlue. We used the club At bwi. Food options were cut veggies, crackers and cheese. Terrible to be honest.
The pp restaurant in Tampa was way better.. got $28 credit times three on the CSR..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter