I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I could have done that too, but I know I've read others being able to adjust it so I knew there was a way. Just couldn't figure out why I couldn't get it to work.
If you're booking with points I would definitely cancel and rebook. If you use the modify option, and then need to cancel later on, you can only get the $5.60 in fees as a fare credit instead of refunded. That way if something changes you wouldnt have to keep track of the $5 credit.

MY SW Plus ($69 card) anniversary points haven't posted yet. My statement closed 11/9, AF hit 11/1, and my payment is due 12/6. Is this normal? I would have thought it would have been when my statement closed *or shortly after).

There was an offer that went out early October, use Samsung pay 5 times before Oct 13th and get a $25 credit. No minimum amount to the transactions. Maybe it was that? Mine just credited a couple days ago
That must be it. That was when my dh was in the hospital and I was using Samsung Pay in the cafeteria at least twice a day. I was probably too preoccupied to notice the promotion. Thanks for the clarification!

If you're booking with points I would definitely cancel and rebook. If you use the modify option, and then need to cancel later on, you can only get the $5.60 in fees as a fare credit instead of refunded. That way if something changes you wouldnt have to keep track of the $5 credit.

Ooh, good to know! Thanks for the info!

Checked my DL amex biz today to see if the AT&T offer had been adjusted since they escalated it last Sunday and they said 5-7 days. It finally showed the $200 credit today! So if you have and offer that doesn't work it's worth having them look into it, worst thing is they say no but I'm glad it worked this time. I wouldn't have tried to do it a second time to see if it worked.
Can you remind me of the details? Which ATT plan do you have?

Can you remind me of the details? Which ATT plan do you have?

It was an Amex offer on my biz card for $200 credit. We have a family plan with 2 phones with our home phone and directv bundled together. I paid the entire 241 bill and after they escalated it got the $200 credit.

Ooh, good to know! Thanks for the info!
Actually, I believe they fixed that issue and it’s not a problem anymore. You can change flights now and not have things become ”non-refundable” :)

Checked my DL amex biz today to see if the AT&T offer had been adjusted since they escalated it last Sunday and they said 5-7 days. It finally showed the $200 credit today! So if you have and offer that doesn't work it's worth having them look into it, worst thing is they say no but I'm glad it worked this time. I wouldn't have tried to do it a second time to see if it worked.
Is your AT&T business related? Paid my grandmas AT&T residential bill and no dice on the credit. Should I chat with them? I paid through the AT&T app if that matters

SW Priority app approved (after 3 days of the 2 weeks message via the status line)! Used the leaked from DOC. Automated line says approved, but hasn't shown up online yet; happened with my SW Biz two weeks ago, which I required me to call in and have it linked to my business login. Guess I'll need to do the same before I can SM to confirm the bonus is attached and have it in writing before sock drawering it until Jan...:rolleyes:

So far so good as far as my plans for the next few months...slightly ahead actually with the emergence of the leaked link. SW Biz, check, SW Priority, check, Amex Gold (Dec), BBP (maybe Jan/Feb).

Is your AT&T business related? Paid my grandmas AT&T residential bill and no dice on the credit. Should I chat with them? I paid through the AT&T app if that matters

It's for my business in that I check my emails and use my phone to contact my rental's management co on it, but it's not an AT&T business account like the offer said. I used the chat to contact them, I don't see any reason not to the worst they'll do is say it doesn't work. But you have to have paid at least $200 in one charge. I don't know what they looked at when it was escalated since I didn't get any response just saw the credit.

There was an offer that went out early October, use Samsung pay 5 times before Oct 13th and get a $25 credit. No minimum amount to the transactions. Maybe it was that? Mine just credited a couple days ago
Dang, sweet offer! Didn't know about that one. Was it targeted?

Just FYI, the latest Best Buy Amex offer is for a purchase of $300 AT ONE TIME, not a total of $300 over multiple purchases as it has been in the past.

Maybe this has been pointed out and I missed it, I certainly missed it somehow when I added the offer. At least I had only done 2x$100 on one card and 1x$100 on another before realizing! Grrrrrr...

ETA SO sorry, I was wrong. I misread it, silly me.

Last edited:
SW Priority app approved (after 3 days of the 2 weeks message via the status line)! Used the leaked from DOC. Automated line says approved, but hasn't shown up online yet; happened with my SW Biz two weeks ago, which I required me to call in and have it linked to my business login. Guess I'll need to do the same before I can SM to confirm the bonus is attached and have it in writing before sock drawering it until Jan...:rolleyes:

I applied on Thursday, got call from Fraud on Friday and I am still at the two week message

Just FYI, the latest Best Buy Amex offer is for a purchase of $300 AT ONE TIME, not a total of $300 over multiple purchases as it has been in the past.

Maybe this has been pointed out and I missed it, I certainly missed it somehow when I added the offer. At least I had only done 2x$100 on one card and 1x$100 on another before realizing! Grrrrrr...

Uuggghhh that stinks. Thx for the heads up.

Uuggghhh that stinks. Thx for the heads up.

Not true:
Chf3R8C.jpg

“spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions.” I’ve already completed 3x $100 trips stacked with SB, and got the “Great news! You just used your Amex Offer for $30.00 cash back at Best Buy” email immediately after my third trip. I’m working on DW’s card now, also doing 3x $100 with SB.

Not true:
Chf3R8C.jpg

“spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions.” I’ve already completed 3x $100 trips stacked with SB, and got the “Great news! You just used your Amex Offer for $30.00 cash back at Best Buy” email immediately after my third trip. I’m working on DW’s card now, also doing 3x $100 with SB.

Awe, you’re lucky! Mine does NOT have that same wording! I only realized when I still hadn’t gotten credit today for either of the purchases last week. Guess the offers are slightly different!

ETA Ok, I am going crazy, SO SORRY!! You are right, I looked again. Not sure why mine isn’t crediting, but apologies for the stupid comment!! (And yes I realize it won’t credit on the individual purchases until the cumulative total reaches over 300 but I am over 300 on one card/offer now and it still isn’t crediting...guess it will just take some time)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter