I just booked free dining in January

I called this morning to book s/p/d for January 3 and much to my surprise, I had a pin for free dining! I asked 4 days ago and did not have a pin on the account so was very excited!

My sister and I will be staying at POFQ in 16 days on an FD Pin from May that she still has not gotten via e-mail or snail mail. The day I saw the postings on the DIS I called to see if I might have the Pin, did not but when I asked the CM to check my sister's account and there it was!

Congrats, I am so happy for you too. Its such a great deal. I was hoping to be able to use the room only and use undercover tourist to save a few bucks. This saves us so much more money. Of course I will probably spend most of the savings at Disney on other things, but this will make my kids' birthday trip so much nicer for them. Thanks super CM and all the best to you for your trip in May. Sounds like it will be great.

I called this morning to book s/p/d for January 3 and much to my surprise, I had a pin for free dining! I asked 4 days ago and did not have a pin on the account so was very excited!

This whole world of disney discounts is new to me. I was so surprised because the general feeling here on this board was no free dining in 2014, at least in the winter. Its a great surprise. However it happened to me, I am glad I got to use this PIN. congrats to you on yours. I guess no matter how much you look at past promotions, they can always change.

But I never got a pin. I just hung on the phone with a CM for a very long time while she tried to find me the deal the first CM had gotten me earlier. Then she found this deal.

They are also attached to your account in the Disney system. Just because you didn't get an email or mailer doesn't mean you don't have a pin.

I just called and we don't have one. This is the first time in 4 years that none of us had them and because we are Canadians we cannot get a Disney visa. Keeping my fingers crossed that we will be able to get SPD at Port Orleans next Tuesday when I call.

What number do we call to check to see if there is a PIN? Is it the same number I would call for the Disney Visa Card offer just released?

What number do we call to check to see if there is a PIN? Is it the same number I would call for the Disney Visa Card offer just released?

I called 407-939-7675. I never asked for a pin though. Maybe it was attached to my account, but I have no idea. It can't hurt to call and ask.

I called today and made reservations with Disney Visa s/p/d discount, would they have told me if I had a code attached to my name or would I have to ask?

I called today and made reservations with Disney Visa s/p/d discount, would they have told me if I had a code attached to my name or would I have to ask?

I'm pretty sure with most CM's you have to specifically ask them to check for pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter