How'd you pick your DIS name?

I'm a REALLY big Star Wars nut :yoda: :darth: :chewy: , and Calrissian is one of those names that you don't hear a lot but is really cool sounding.

Add 13 (my favourite number) and there you go.

Not very creative but, do is the first 2 letters of my first name and go is the first 2 letters of my last name. Since this is a Disney site I thought it would be a good fit so I added Disney to it.

do go disney

:laughing: I have been reading your name as Dog O Disney because you are from GA and they are the Bulldogs. :lmao:

Although I served in the military, I am not and never was a Colonel. :)

I took my handle after my alma mater, Centre College. A long time ago (back when they wore leather helmets), they were a national football power, and they were known as the Praying Colonels.

I just took the names of my two favorite Disney characters and put them together! :goodvibes

I have two middle names - Jean Marie - and when I was very little I would run them together and say JeemaRee. My dad called me that for years! So it's a screen name I use sometimes.:3dglasses

:laughing: I have been reading your name as Dog O Disney because you are from GA and they are the Bulldogs. :lmao:
:rotfl: I don't even like football! :lmao:
Although I served in the military, I am not and never was a Colonel. :)

I took my handle after my alma mater, Centre College. A long time ago (back when they wore leather helmets), they were a national football power, and they were known as the Praying Colonels.

I always thought that maybe you weere a Chaplain that was a Colonel. Or a Colonel that retired from the military and became a man in the Ministry.

This is a great thread. I've always wondered what some users names meant. It's fun to see why everyone chose their names.

Mine is really boring and not even mine :scared1:

DH set himself up ( his name is Brian Robson - so hence BRobson) and as I took over and got tagged I have never changed.

I do wish I could though ;)

"Chick" has been my nickname ever since my parents bought a farm when I was 7 years old. My very strange brother tried to give us all "farm" names, and mine was the only one that really stuck. Even the people I work with call me Chick! I get some strange looks sometimes...
The only other nickname I can remember that my brother gave us was my sister Rosie. He called her "Roo", short for rooster. We still call her that every once in awhile.
Oh, and my brother "Dave" actually gave himself the nickname "Dung", you know...the cow stuff?:lmao: (I told you he was strange!!!!)
Anyway, my dad has always called me Chickie, so that's what I used!

Peanut is my hubby's pet name for me;)

it also rubbed off on his friends and they call me peanut too.

My daughter is Gabrielle so I'm Gabby('s)mom

My Dis Name is my Userid I use at work. It is my First Inital, Middle inital and my Last Name. Yes, My last name is Coke, and no there is no relation to the Soft drink.:sad2: So can you guess some of the nick names I heard growing up using a variety of other Soft Drink Brands.

Walt Disney is one of my idols. I think he was one of the most forward thinking, creative and patriot men I have ever read about. ( Walt dies before I was born )

Wild4Walt just seemed to come naturally.

I joined the boards shortly after our first Disney Cruise (we had a wonderful time, and Castaway Cay was a highlight).

I was lurking one evening while wearing my brand new Castaway Cay t-shirt, and found that I wanted to post something. Well, I couldn't post without a user name, so I had to think of something quick.

Since my first name is Kevin I just shortened it to Kev. And because 'Kev' didn't sound too 'Disney', I made it Castaway Kev. I thought it was pretty clever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter