~How TWO trips became...who knows? ~ It's a TRIP! and an upgrade.... 4/22

EE will have to wait!

Hope you are feeling great and hope you have an amazing trip!!! Good luck - I know you will do your very best!

GOOD LUCK tomorrow Maroo!! :cool1: You're going to do GREAT! Please update ASAP after the race. I'll be watching for it. And please sign-up for the 2011 1/2 marathon. It was great meeting you last Jan and I hope to be able to hang out with you during the 2011 marathon week-end.

Wow! I've really missed a lot in the past few days! :eek:

I'm so glad you got new shoes and good running socks... they should make all the difference. Hang in there and finish all your meds! I know its tough, but lots of people get lazy with their antibiotics once they begin to feel better and are hit-or-miss with the last few doses.

Finish them all, young lady!! :laughing:

...and get well, soon! You've got a big day coming up!

Kathy

GOOD LUCK tomorrow Maroo!! :cool1: You're going to do GREAT! Please update ASAP after the race. I'll be watching for it. And please sign-up for the 2011 1/2 marathon. It was great meeting you last Jan and I hope to be able to hang out with you during the 2011 marathon week-end.

I'll second this post. :goodvibes Have an absolutely wonderful time tomorrow. Or, well, guess it is already today.:banana:

You'll be getting up for your big race in about 2 hours!!! You CAN DO IT!!!

Fly like the wind!:banana::banana::banana:

:banana:
:banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I KNEW you could do it!! Now it's party time! Sit by that pool at the Poly and RELAX! ENJOY! And gaze at that really cool medal of yours!

:woohoo::woohoo:Woo-Hoo!! :cheer2::cheer2:
I TOLD you you'd do it! :goodvibes

Congratulations! Have fun tonight and celebrate your great achievement! You deserve it!

No go and sign up for the January 1/2! ;)

Okay a few questions for you.

1 - How are the feet?

2 - How are the blisters?

3 - and Lisa made it with you?

4 - Didn't you just :love: it?

:banana:
:banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I KNEW you could do it!! Now it's party time! Sit by that pool at the Poly and RELAX! ENJOY! And gaze at that really cool medal of yours!

Thank you!!! :)

I don't think I've posted over here before, but I had to come by and say, "Congratulations!!!" :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thank you! And thanks for posting!!!

Your Something-a-stan friend reported over on her PTR that you had finished. Congratulations on your hard work and tenacity! :cool1:

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter