How to use DVC discount online?

You got some to stack?!?!?!

So far, my 10% isn't coming off of anything and that's usually an "easy" discount to get.

30% is coming off all kitchen items I had in my bag so far. Oddly, 30 is coming off 1 pair of leggings but not another...

Strange.
Spirit jersey and a hooded pull over stacked

I just want to thank you for this. It was driving me insane that I couldn't get it to work! You saved me $80 on a bunch of H20 products.

I wasn't able to get it to work from the ap, but I was able to get it to work by signing into my disney experience and then clicking on Shop at the top of the page.

That is fabulous! Thank you for letting me know this! Happy to hear!

So Blue card members only confirmed? One of these days may need to get 100 pts direct .....
I was able to use the discount and I, too, am a second class citizen. On occasion I wonder if I should spend $22,500 so that I can save with a few discounts (among other cool benefits, don't get me wrong), but then I say it out loud and that usually cures it.

I was able to use the discount and I, too, am a second class citizen. On occasion I wonder if I should spend $22,500 so that I can save with a few discounts (among other cool benefits, don't get me wrong), but then I say it out loud and that usually cures it.
Me too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter