How to make $3600 on your disney vacation! WE DID!! NEW 9/3*The Epilogue, DONE* p. 54

I knew'd it!!! Yay!

How CUTE your lil' guy "dropped trow"!! Too bad no pics (for YOU and future g'friends!). Did you feel like you were running to him in slow motion? I love boy-pee'in stories!!! I've got a few myself with 3 boys :blush: .

I have REALLy really loved this TR so far....soundslike a rap-up is in the very near futre? Are you going to do another for this last one you just returned from???? No Pressure.... ;)

I leave in 95 hours, precisely. Not that I'm counting.

LOVE love love ya!
UtahMamasita

Kimmar- I promise woman, I will be at your clearly popular report. I have a couple of things to read and write and then I will be by...I am a woman of my word.... :thumbsup2

Momrek06! Thanks and you are fabulous also. You have been a faithful fan!

Sheridac my borgtwinpetitebrunettefrickyzzubingsista! I am on a roll, a parker house......And you know I never get enough!

Purtypat1- got to the jersey shore myself to visit a special elder diser a month ago! It was just as I remembered it! WHAT the patootie is a June Med Cruise? Do they dispense meds whilst cruising? Oh, the mediterranean? Oh my. Sounds amazing. Hay I will answer your last question in my epilogue woman!

Utahmama! Thanks for being the cheerleader in the home stretch, I mean that. And I love my kids so much, that yes, even when they pee in public, I think it is adorable. ANother trippie? I just don't know....look how long this one took and to be honest, I am just not that entertaining....I am not sure I have enough material.... :wave:

Grammyof2 said:
:faint:OMG I read all and you did not just say ELDER

Reason A. I just turned 45. How old be yourself?

Reason B. Oh yeah, Jami is the church elder.

Reason 3456. I respect you.

Excuse XMLIV I do not know the proper terminology for smokin' hot babe

:teeth:

horsegirl said:
I am just not that entertaining....I am not sure I have enough material....
I beg to differ.

No.

I don't beg.

I demand.

and you know it!

I expect details woman!

Who knew it was going to be more airline vouchers? I have to admit I was quite surprised.

I'm so glad you shared your trip with us.

Thanks for taking us all with you. It was almost as much fun as going.

horsegirl said:
Reason A. I just turned 45. How old be yourself?

Reason B. Oh yeah, Jami is the church elder.

Reason 3456. I respect you.

Excuse XMLIV I do not know the proper terminology for smokin' hot babe

:teeth:
Horseybabygirlfriend,

What a fantabulous ending!! From Grammy J and her clenched teeth :rotfl2: :rotfl2: to your babies grinning on the plane, I loved every word. You wrote the book (MY book) on descriptive prose and we are the enraptured readers popcorn:: .

$3600; that's a mighty fun chunk of change, especially AFTER a Disney vacation! Congratulations to you!

Your babies are lovely and heartwarming. They are blessed beyond words that you and DJ are their parents.

Gear up for the next one cause your writing is a Fastpass on the Dis!!!!

Love,
Jami

Horseypoo - wow a week at the beach following Disney too cool. My fam has been thinking of doing a Florida beach trip with no WDW so we can take the guys with us. Not so sure about that idea though :guilty:

horsegirl said:
Chapter 24-Day 7-Friday, 2/17/2006- Which way to the beach?

We packed, sent Grammy J on a Magical Express bus, ….

After all of those pursed lips, this was my favorite line! I woulda sent her packin' too.

Great report, Horsey. We're on the last flight out of Atlanta on our trip, too, that's fully (or over) booked. I plan to camp out near the gate just in case ...

Great ending but so sad its over! Loved reading your trip report, feel like I was there with you all and had a great time!! Thanks for letting us in on your life, and I just have to say it again; your writing style rocks!! :cheer2: Really you should do it for a living because I know there are a few hundred people here who would buy and then promote your book for you! :hyper:

Well I have finally reached the end of this report. It was started many, many, MANY hours ago. I wandered away to let the action reach a new level of entertainment. I watched it go through shutdown and a halting restart.

Horsey, even though I have tormented you vicariously through SquirreLa, I must give you the props you deserve. You persevered and pushed through. You brought us laughs. Thank you for sharing your families life and joy.

This trip report can't be over I want more.. :) I have to tell I loved your trip report it gave me something to look forward tooo, did she post another part yet? You would leave us all hangin for days and days and than finally you would write another episode I loved it!! Thanks for sharing your family vacation with us!

Horsey - loved it! It's bittersweet, because I can't wait to read the epilogue, but I don't want it to end ;) I really feel like I've become part of your family. Thank you so much for letting us in.

Horseygirl fab report, fab ending and what angels you have. Your picture of them asleep in the car summed up what a Disney holiday means, that contented but very tired feeling.
Thank you once again
Clare x

Hi Horsegirl - I have not read the whole thing yet - but I am LOVING IT! You are an AMAZING writer and I registered and subscribed after 2 weeks trying to get through your trip report - which is a Joy to read - I am up to about page 25 - LOL! :cool1:

I know all about BB and people wearing things they shouldn't. Our first trip there DS (7) DD(4) and we were walking to the lazy river (which is DH and DS favorite) and this older British man walks by in speedos. I do not mind speedos, but in your 70's and a catheder (sp) tube hanging between your legs just gross. Well DD being all of 4 thought it was very funny and said hey mom he has 2 wee wees. I have never seen anything like that in my life.

Great trip report. I had a grandmother that pursed her lips and the angrier she got the more straight her lips became.

Hope that you will write another trip report--felt like I was there with you guys.

pigget74 said:
I know all about BB and people wearing things they shouldn't. Our first trip there DS (7) DD(4) and we were walking to the lazy river (which is DH and DS favorite) and this older British man walks by in speedos. I do not mind speedos, but in your 70's and a catheder (sp) tube hanging between your legs just gross. Well DD being all of 4 thought it was very funny and said hey mom he has 2 wee wees. I have never seen anything like that in my life.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: OMG Pigglet! That made me crack up! Catheters and speedos are definitely not a match! EEEEK! Gosh, we saw alot of Brits at the water parks the few times we have been. Why is that? Have to say it wasn't just Brits wearing those skimpy skivies.....I spend too much time looking in the mirror when I buy a suit and almost feel like I need to wear a towel over all of me. Do you think any of those folks do that? There was one gal that literally, you almost couldn't see the fabric of the suit, due to the bulkage spilling over...... :crazy: Sorry, but this really was funny to me......

pigget74 said:

OMG...all I can say is "out of the mouths of babes"... :lmao: :lmao:

But seriously a speedo and a catheter.... :confused3

GeorgiaAristocat said:
I beg to differ.

No.

I don't beg.

I demand.

and you know it!

I expect details woman!

This coming from an insecure writer who shook whilst posting her first fab pretrippie report? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Do as I say, not as I do, huh? ;) :teeth: Thanks, Cat, my friend, you have been a faithful reader, and really, I do not think myself at all entertaining and thus I really have been so thrilled that anyone was interested in my humble words....I met you here and somewhere else sweet Amy and am so excited to see you live and in living color! You, sweet woman, are precious, like my squirrel....

Offwegotoneverland. Really? You were surprised? That is so funny to me! It seemed so obvious, as I kept saying, it doesn't happen until the end of the trip....Thanks little pixie for following and posting my tail.... :teeth:

Dearest Jamal. You know what a big fan I am of you, your heart, your spirit, your outlook on life, and your own talents....all your kindness means that much more...Gosh, I think I might actually try another one, especially now that the trippie board has loosened the rules and seems to allow some OT so you can get to know the readers and actually converse with them. I have felt robbed of that ability for most of my report. I am grateful, so grateful I got to meet you here!

Minnie- You know that you and I have similar kids. Do the beach vaca after your Diz trip. I cannot say enough how happy we were with that agenda. It made leaving Diz SO much easier.....Thanks baby! :thumbsup2

Lisa Belle! Funny Lady! Yep pursed lips piss me off, but oh well, life is wonderful so who am I to complain! I am a lucky gal, and at least there is wine to drink and relax with.....Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing and seeing more of you! You have spirit girl, I know this! ;)

Becca! Really? Gosh to hear that you actually think this is good stuff boggles this little horsey mind! But thank you so so much. I mean that from the bottom of this itsy bitsy heart.

Latoberg- You cannibalisticpostmoderncavemanpreachercomedian. I still cannot believe you read this all in one night. That, my friend, is touching. To me. A humble pie from the woods of Maine. I am glad I got a moment of sweetness from you, as I know it might well be my last! :smooth: (you vewy funny man)

Dawn- I honestly did not purposely leave you hanging for days or weeks for that matter. It just got difficult sometimes to get momentum, especially when I wasn't sure what I could and could not reply to.... :sad2: But kindness like yours gave me the fuel to keep writing, so I sincerely thank you and all the others for taking the time to say a few nice words....Thanks!

Brandt- You know I know you have been following this from the beginning! We see each other around the campfire, and I think you are such a joy! You are an adorable and positive person, sweet one. I hope you will try this trippie reporting....sometime...and I may just start another one. I have a new camera and we took about 200-250 pics a day this trip....plus we had Pluto. I just have to accept that I am just not that humorous a writer, so in short. This may not be the last you have heard from me!

Clare- Hello across the pond. Our friends and family, the non-disney ones, do not understand why we are tired when we get home! This is why I love the DIS. We all get it, right?! :teeth:

Pingirl- From a horse to a pin, thanks for the support and keep reading, because you don't have to wait for this ole slowpoke....

There just aren't enough creative ways to say thanks to all of you. So,

MERCI BEAUCOUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

momrek06 said:
OMG...all I can say is "out of the mouths of babes"... :lmao: :lmao:

But seriously a speedo and a catheter.... :confused3

MOM! I know! OMG! It bears bringing up again! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter