• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to book P&P party tickets for DVC discount?

I wonder why my are not Will Call? I ordered mine today and they are sending them to me?

Update on Will-Call

I posted yesterday that DH ordered our tix from MS and they said they would mail them to us. He asked the CM about the Will-Call requirement in order to verify that we qualify for the discount. She said no problem since the mailing address matched our address on her computer.

HOWEVER, as I was walking across a very busy Boston street yesterday, MS called on my cell phone. I could not hear her and had to duck into a doorway. She told me "you gotta git your tickets local" meaning that we had to pick them up at Will-Call. I told her I understood that but that the CM earlier in the day told DH there was no problem mailing them. Then I asked if I could pick them up at Will-Call during our trip next week. She said "they ain't printed yet". I said, "are you sure?" She was not sure so she checked and of course, the tickets will be ready for pick up next week. Then she confirmed that we ordered the tickets for August 15th. I said "no-no-no, we ordered for August 28th". I asked if her screen showed August 28th as the date we ordered for and while she said, "oh, yeah" I was not convinced.

DH is going to call again today while I am at work and straighten it out.

Well I just got my call back from MS with my will call number...:banana:
That was really quick...i only ordered yesterday and was told it would take 2-3 days..She confirmed the date for me but I forgot to check we had 3 adults and one child...Oh well..I'll just check my visa bill when its comes in.

I purchased 4 tickets for August 21 with the DVC discount by calling the 407-WDISNEY number and they gave me a confirmation number, and they also told me to pick them up at the will call window with my DVC card and a photo id.

Good grief this sounds like a mess! How much is this discount anyway? If I order them online w/o the discount can I get them mailed & not have to mess with this Will Call stuff? AND, do they sell out quickly or something - I mean, what's the rush? We were hoping to go on Sat., 8/18 which is NOT one of the DVC discount days....dunno if I really want to switch everything around if all I'm gonna save is $12 or something (for 3 of us)...:confused3

I called the 1800 number for my tickets, not member services. I am still assuming that they are sending mine like they said they would.

OK, so online at disney.com the advance purchase price for the tickets is $38.95 + tax ($41.49 with tax) and if I ordered them today it said I would have them by 5/16 via standard mail. So it does not look to me like a tremendous savings if they're $35.95 + tax with the DVC discount and they won't MAIL them to me AND they're not available with the DVC discount for the date I really wanted (the Saturday nite). I don't think the discount is worth the whole Will Call thing and switching our plans around...it would've been nice if it was available for the nite we really wanted & if they would mail them. But so oh well....

I got my call from MS today. I was not home so MS left a message on my answering machine.

They left my will call number and told me I needed a photo ID and my member card when I pick them up. She also said I need to pick them up at one of 2 places; at the TTC Guest Service window or the MK guest service window. She did say I could pick them up prior but since I did not speak to her, I am not sure how much sooner. We will not be there until 2 days before our date so I will just pick them up when I arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter