• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to book P&P party tickets for DVC discount?

Tinker74

<font color=darkorchid>I had goosebumps with the o
Do i have to call MS to book the pirate and princess tickets..to get the DVC discount or do I call regular number and just give them my member number/
Thanks.:)

Tinker,

I just called MS this morning to ask this exact question.

Yes, you have to call MS to book the Pirate pirate: and Princess Party princess: and get the DVC discount. She told me that the only dates for the DVC discount are 8/15, 8/21 and 8/28. Ticket price is $35.95 + tax for adults (and a little less for the kids but I did nto write it down since I do not have kids that young).

MS opens at 9:00 am tomorrow.

Enjoy,

So are they already on sale?

Also, we have family staying with us. Can we buy their tickets too?

Thanks Mikesmom...:thumbsup2 ...I was planning on the 28th so thats good..will we still get the will call option?..I presume so..but anyone know for sure?

Yes, they opened up dates for August and early September. I noted that any DVC member who purchases the discounted P&PP tickets must use will-call to verify the discount. My question is this: if I order my tickets tomorrow when they first go on sale, can I pick them up at will-call during my May trip? I realize this sounds like a REALLY dumb question, but I would rather have my tickets in hand as early as possible. Can anyone advise?

Will-call is where you purchase tickets online or via telephone but do not have them shipped out to you. You will pick them up at guest services when you arrive in Orlando.

Melk, tomorrow, May 1st is the day they go on sale. If you do not want to purchase them with the DVC discount, you can call 407-W-Disney at 7 am to order your tickets. For the DVC discount, you must order through member services and they open at 9 am tomorrow morning.

The dates are August 11, 15, 18, 21, 24, 28,31 but the DVC discount only applies to 15, 21,and 28.

Tinker, I think I read that each member can purchase 6 tickets but I am not sure.

Mem, not sure if you can pick them up in May for August (boy, you are lucky going in May and again in August)

Enjoy everyone! I am sure the phones at MS will be busy at 9 am!

Called right at 9:00 am - on the phone with MS now.

Booking August 21st. Good luck everyone!

Hi mikesmom...I called too at exactly 9am...got right through and booked tickets for the 28th.:wizard:
The CM told me i would get a call in a couple of days with the total amount charged to my visa and the confirmation number...does this sound right?
I selected will call...is this Why?
I feel a bit empty handed without a confirmation number..:confused:

They are shipping me my tickets?! I thought DVC only had Wil Call?

DH called MS right at 9:00. After being on hold for 10 minutes he had to be transferred to another CM because the first CM's computer crashed. Bought 4 adult tix for 8/28 at a total of $156.16 including $3 shipping. Said no need for Will Call because she could see on her computer that DH is a DVC member and that the address on the computer matched the mailing address for the tix.

Called right at 9:00 am - on the phone with MS now.

Booking August 21st. Good luck everyone!

We haven't made up our mind about this yet. Do they sell out fast? Do I need to make up my mind today? Aaaah, I'm feeling the pressure!!!!:scared1:

Tinker,

Same exact thing for me. I did not get an option to have the tickets mailed, the CM told me Will-Call only and that I would get a call in 2 - 3 days with a will call number. I asked if I could pick them up at Guest Services at SSR and she said she was not sure if I could do it at the resort or maybe at Guest Services at the MK. (If it is the MK, the lines will be long if everyone on will-call has to pick them up there.)

Mem, They confirmed my address also as a member but diid nto give me the option to mail.

Also, when I booked 8/21 she told me okay, Thursday August 21st - so I said NO August 21 is a Tuesday. She looked at a calendar and said "Oh yes, you are correct, let em kcheck with someone". When she came back on the phone, she said they were aware of the incorrect day of the week and it would be okay (I just hope my tickets are okay! - will check again when I receive the confirmation call in 3 days.)

Melk, I called right at 9:00 am and got right through so I am thinking there were nto alot of people calling today but I am not sure about the calls they are receving in Central Reservations. I was reading another thread and there wer alot of Diser's who were calling today (that were not DVC members). I am not sure how many tickets thaey have available.

I did make most of my dining reservations already and now I have to change a number of them becuase of the Pirate & Princess Party - I changed my whole itinerary around now - LOL) They are going to love me at Disney Dining!

Hi mikesmom...Iam so glad to hear from you...:thumbsup2 ..I've been stressing over this so Iam glad you heard the same thing about will call.:)

I was told the same thing about the thursday mix up...I booked for the 28th which is a Tuesday...but the CM said Thursday 28th to me...I only realised after i hung up so i called straight back and just as you said ...the Cm was aware of it and said the computers were mixing up thursday and Tuesday//;)
he said it would be fine and not to worry.

:)

Thanks Tinker,

I am always glad to hear that someone else had the same experience as I did. I hate it when I get a differnt response than everyone else.

I will check back on this thrad after the 3 days have passed to see if you received your confirmation call.

I called today around 2pm and got through right away. We are going to the August 21st party. I was told they will call me in 2 -3 days with my will call number. So, now we wait. The CM suggested I pick them up at Guest Services at DTD. We are really looking forward to this! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter