How scary is the new Space Mountain?

I hope it never changes for me. I've seen grandparents ride SM and they look soooooo excited. I said to my sister, "That's us in about 50 years!" We'll be around to see DL at that age, I'm sure. And if Mr. Toad's is still around, we'll go visit Hell on the cold days. :rotfl:

The first time I went to DL as an adult, I was scared to go on the big rides. I didn't want to get nauseous and be shot for the day.
This last time, I said, "I am going to go on everything with my family. I don't care if I get nauseous, I will get over it." I didn't want to be the one person standing there watching them all go! So I went on everything. I have a very weak stomach, and get dizzy turning around too quickly!! The only one that made me queasy was Screamin'. I thought it was horrible!!! But my kids love it, go figure!!

We also skipped the Tea cups, but we all agreed to do that!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter