How often do you wash your bath towel?

You mean the one standing in the corner on its own? 😁

Actually, since I am drying off a clean body that has already been washed with soap and a washcloth, the towels get changed every two weeks. The washcloth is replaced daily with a clean one.

1 towel per week. Body is freshly clean, washed with soap. They get swapped out more frequently if the air is such in the house that they aren’t drying (say during a wet/humid spring when the AC or heat isn’t running to condition the air).

I just kind of do it once it's too wet - usually two days, but I often shower a few times a day so it might be sooner depending.

Okay -- ready for the flames. Grubby person here, I guess. We go for at least a week, longer in the winter because we don't shower every day. Philosophy is that one is clean when one uses the towel, right?
Unless we work out in the yard, when we retired we started showering every other day. Our hair, skin (and my Dermatologist) are much happier. We wash towels once a week, so the towel gets used 3 times one week, and 4 times the next before getting washed.

This has been discussed here several times. We are definitely on the less frequently end, agree with the 'since you are clean it can be used several times before washing' thought. Don't shower every day either.

Another hot topic has been taking baths. I am remodeling my bathroom to add a soaking tub. I found it odd that so many people here don't take baths because they think they would be sitting in dirty water. I don't do anything that gets me very dirty!

I suppose technically it gets used twice. I get a new one out each shower to use for my hair (I have long hair and need to wrap my head for about fifteen minutes or it drips everywhere). Then I take the towel I used for my hair the prior day and use it as my body towel. The prior day’s body towel goes in the laundry pile. So each towel gets used once as a hair wrap and once as a body towel before going into the laundry.

In the summer when it's too humid for the towels to dry, we'll usually only reuse them twice before grabbing a new towel. I still only wash them once a week. In the winter, we'll use the same towel for the week.

towel is used once and then goes into the hamper. how often they get washed depends on how often the hamper contains a load-might be more frequently like now when our hot tub gets more use.

I use a bath towel 2 or 3 times before swapping. As for washing towels, whenever the separate towel hamper gets full, maybe every two weeks.

I have a hair towel and a bath towel one use I rotate out
My hand towels are the same rotate out daily
Kitchen towels every other day I don’t cook much so they don’t get much use
I wash towels once a week but I don’t keep wet towels in the hamper - don’t want any issues there - I have a towel problem there’s been talk - so I got tons of towels - that’s why I like to treat myself to a nice fresh towel Every time I shower my dream is to have a towel warmer 🤔

I wash my bath towel with my weekly laundry, so, once a week. I don't shower every single day either unless I'm in a place where I'm sweating a lot, like WDW. I do wash the relevant body parts every day, though. I'm not a skank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter