How much sports apparel of professional teams of any sport or competition do you own?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
How much sports apparel of professional teams of any sport or competition do you own? So for example, jerseys, hats, blankets, flags, etc....

No N.E. Revolution apparel yet, @PollyannaMom ? (Just joking 😉).
I'll have to find a pink cap to complete my set. The thing is, I almost never actually wear hats! - I bought the first one because I just liked the novelty of finding a "girly" one, then somebody noticed and bought me the other one when they saw it... and that's how collections get started. :rotfl:

Too many. I live in Tee shirts and I have a lot of Oakland A's Tee shirts. As you may know, the team is (or maybe) moving to Las Vegas, so number one on my Christmas list was non-A's Tee shirts. I got one, a Mickey Mouse Tee Shirt.
Oh, and I do have a SELL tee shirt, sold as part of the fan protest calling on the owners of the A's to sell, not move, the team.

At least two dozen baseball caps of various NHL teams.

Maybe 6 or 7 t shirts from the Baltimore Orioles, Ravens, and Washington Capitals, plus caps for the Orioles and Ravens too.

Orioles lounge shorts.

Maybe a few others.

Plus some miscellaneous non-apparel paraphernalia, like coffee mugs and magnets.

A few Flyers, Phillies, and Iggles t-shirts and hats. Nothing from the 76ers.

I use to have a #16 Bobby Clarke jersey in the 70s.

Edit: I DO have a 76ers cap with the $1 clearance sticker from Walmart still attached.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter