How many people have sailed on all four ships?

Covid prevented us from getting the Magic in last spring, which would have been the career grand slam for us. Our reschedule is on the Fantasy next summer....so long from now...sigh....

We have done all 4, just did the Dream to complete the Quad last christmas:
Magic 1x
Wonder 2x
Fantasy 5x
Dream 1x

My wife and I have sailed Disney's 4 ships and were fortunate to have been Concierge guest on all cruises; (12 total). Looking forward to the "WISH."

We completed our Grand Slam when we sailed for the first time on the Dream in 2018.

Magic - 5x, 43 nights
Wonder - 2x, 21 nights
Fantasy - 2x, 14 nights
Dream - 3x, 9 nig

We were supposed to be on the Fantasy again earlier this month :sad1:

We've sailed on all 4, did have two cruises scheduled on the Magic this summer and our next cruise is also on the Magic hopefully next summer.

We have!! We started sailing on DCL in 2004 when there were only two ship options, both out of Port Canaveral, so that has made it a little easier for us.

We were supposed go on cruise #10 on August 31st on the Fantasy. We moved it to February 2021 on the Magic, but it’s looking unlikely we’d be ready to cruise by then. Perhaps #10 will wait until the Disney Wish?!?!?!

Magic twice
Wonder twice
Dream four times
Fantasy once

Last edited:
Yes.

I have! I actually did all 4 ships in the same year. 2014 was very good to me.

I’ve heard that a real Grand Slam is done in a calendar year (like sports); not even just a 12-month period. Although sailing all four in a lifetime is a fun achievement. Good for you! Glad you had a good 2014. Gonna try again when the Wish & 7 & 8 come out? That would be three more good years.

New Mexico here.

1x each for Magic, Wonder and Dream
6x Fantasy

Can you tell which is my favorite ship???

#10 is scheduled for the Wonder in December 2021

Not really. ☺ Itinerary overrides actual ship for me, even actual cruise line. We did Princess 3 times after DCL to get to Alaska more cheaply (and, hence, more often).

But I’m guessing the Fantasy. She is beautiful. I want a Cat 8A room on a Dream or Fantasy cruise someday. All that space - and a divider wall.

My favs are the smaller ships. Mainly size. Used to be for Carioca’s on the Magic. That restaurant didn’t last long.

Magic 4 times
Wonder 4 times
Dream 2 times
Fantasy 1 time (maiden voyage; still my favorite!)
wow that is so cool... that you sailed the Fantasy's maiden voyage.
Can I ask you: Were there any special requirements to book that cruise? Were you platinum when you booked it? or did you just book the first day?
Asking bc we REALLY want to do the maiden voyage on the Wish when it comes up.

Platinum certainly helps with booking, especially the price, on unique cruises.

I did the Fantasy MV, too. There were some special guests, speakers... but also a very full ship with higher prices. If you want that new ship smell, fell, book yourself on another early cruise. Still great service. We expect to sail the new ships when they come out, but not the ”official MV.” It is not truly the maiden voyage, anyway. There are several cruises before that sails. Of course, if you’ve never done one and like the excitement, go for it. It doesn’t happen very often - so far, only 4 times on DCL- built ships.

Keep on WISHing; it will get here eventually.

Magic x 7
Wonder x 3
Dream x 1
Fantasy x 1

Hate the Dream & Fantasy--never again.

Also over 20 cruises on other lines.

We have sailed all 4, once each. Looking forward to the Magic and being able to sail again.

Platinum certainly helps with booking, especially the price, on unique cruises.

I did the Fantasy MV, too. There were some special guests, speakers... but also a very full ship with higher prices. If you want that new ship smell, fell, book yourself on another early cruise. Still great service. We expect to sail the new ships when they come out, but not the ”official MV.” It is not truly the maiden voyage, anyway. There are several cruises before that sails. Of course, if you’ve never done one and like the excitement, go for it. It doesn’t happen very often - so far, only 4 times on DCL- built ships.

Keep on WISHing; it will get here eventually.

Thank you for this.
We really want to do the MV on the WISH. A bucket list thing we have.
Would probably have skipped it if not for the CV. But current events made me appreciate life more, I've made it a mission to enjoy every minute of it. Learned the lesson.

All 4 ships here too!
4/13,11/14 & 3/19 ~ Dream
4/16 Magic (Mexican Rivera)
10/17 Wonder (Western Caribbean)
11/19 Fantasy (eastern Caribbean) and again in 11/21

I’ve heard that a real Grand Slam is done in a calendar year (like sports); not even just a 12-month period. Although sailing all four in a lifetime is a fun achievement.
Exactly. All four, same year. Couldn't find the posts where that was first put out there, maybe a better searcher than I ( Princess Shmoo ? ) can find them.
Nothing wrong with the more liberal definition, it's still a fun achievement.
I'm sure there are those out there who have sailed on ALL ships of a particular line-Carnival / Princess/ NCL / RC etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter