How many people have sailed on all four ships?

DH and I have done all 4, but the kids (now adults) have only done 3. The Magic was our first and most frequent, but has been taken over by the Wonder as sailed the most. We've only been on the Dream once (it was enough), and our last sailing this past February was our second on the Fantasy.

Magic (5)
Wonder (5)
Dream (3)
Fantasy (2)

DS achieved his first grand slam by the age of 4! We didn't plan it that way, just based on the cruises we picked. 2 from Galveston and 2 from PC.

Now at the age of 8, with a total of 7 cruises, he just needs to sail on Wonder again to make it a double grand slam! I guess that's what happens when you have a DCL addict for a Mom!

Our 4th on the Wonder would have been to Alaska in August😢. Hopefully we will get to try to go again in the future.

We are from Singapore, but we have managed to do it. If only Castaway Club status also took into account the number of nights spent cruising...but that is a separate topic altogether.

Magic
2011 -- 11 Night Mediterranean Cruise
2015 -- 7 Night Norwegian Cruise
2015 -- 7 Night Northern European Cruise
2016 -- 12 Night British Isles Cruise

Wonder
2014 -- 7 Night Alaskan Cruise

Fantasy
2012 -- 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Dream
2017 -- 4 Night Bahamas Cruise

Was supposed to be on the 9 Night Greek Isles Cruise on the Magic in June this year as well, but COVID came along and that got cancelled.

Last edited:
Count us in. Including an original Grand Slam (same year)

Now, if we could logistically do B2B2B2B . . .
Wonder if anyone ever pulled THAT off ?

(MAGIC - WONDER - FANTASY - DREAM , all b2b, in no particular order)

Count us in. Including an original Grand Slam (same year)

Now, if we could logistically do B2B2B2B . . .
Wonder if anyone ever pulled THAT off ?

(MAGIC - WONDER - FANTASY - DREAM , all b2b, in no particular order)

Well, because the ships don’t come in to port on the same day, that might be challenging. But you could do some thing where you sail on the Magic from Miami and then go to PC for the Dream or Fantasy. Then go out to the Wonder when she’s in New Orleans because it’s a quick flight and the airport is not to far from town, and then back to PC for the Dream or Fantasy. Obviously, you need to be lucky with flight times and there wouldn’t be any delays for weather or mechanical issues.

We've done it - started in March 2011 and went on our fourth ship June of 2014.

Dream 4 night just to see if we liked it,
Fantasy 7 night since we did,
Wonder 5 night booked because it was a great deal but was cancelled by DCL so we switched to a 3 night Magic,
Wonder 7 night Alaska.

We’ve done it too! We are from CA.

Wonder x5
Macic x1
Fantasy x2
Dream x4

Supposed to be on the Magic’s Greek Isles cruise in June this year but then Covid happened.

I have done all 4, but DW has just done 3. DS and I did a short boys trip to DisneyWorld and snuck in a Dream 4 night. She has been eternally rotted ever since. I am going to have to fit in a Dream/Fantasy to settle the matter someday when this mess clears up.

We're from Scotland and have completed the Grand Slam, but haven't made Platinum status (yet).

Disney Magic - 2008 WBPC, 2010 WBTA, 2015 - Baltic
Disney Fantasy - 2012 Maiden Voyage
Disney Wonder - Alaska 2013
Disney Dream - New Year 2014/15

I know there are a lot of people that have sailed multiple times on Disney Ships, but I wonder how many have sailed all four? If you live near Port Canaveral, getting to the Dream and Fantasy is easy, but the Wonder and Magic are often further away.
We did it kind of accidentally. And even more accidentally, we did it in the order they were launched.

We live in NJ but rarely pay for flights due to cc perks. Also we rarely pay full price to cruise. We almost always use an OBB.

Magic-
2016 cancelled by us>tree fell on our house day before debarkation
2020: cancelled by DCL > Covid

Wonder-
2021 doubtful (14 nt WBPC)
Dream-
2011 x4
2018 x2
Fantasy-

Our Grand Slam was in 2012. I didn't intend to sail all 4 in a year but it worked out that way by accident. That was the first year the Magic sailed out of NYC and they offered 2 nt cruises to nowhere, Fri-Sun, which we booked somewhat spontaneously, last minute. It was pretty much taking a ride south to around VA then back. A Friday off from work, an easy train and taxi ride and in no time we were boarding the Magic and sailing past the Statue of Liberty. :cloud9:
Hot diggity! So easy.

We are platinum so not too far of a stretch. We have been on all the ships at minimum of 3 times except the Magic. We have only done the Magic twice.

We had a sailing on Wonder earlier this year we cancelled, which would have completed a concierge grand slam for us. Not sure if that is a real thing, but it is something we we looking forward to since we hear that the Wonder concierge lounge is the best of the fleet. (Wonder was or first DCL ship and probably still or favorite.)

That was the first year the Magic sailed out of NYC and they offered 2 nt cruises to nowhere, Fri-Sun, which we booked somewhat spontaneously, last minute. It was pretty much taking a ride south to around VA then back.

Say what? Everybody says they can't do cruises to nowhere. Why don't they bring that back during this pandemic thing?

Ah the good ole days. We had a good run between around 2008 and 2015. Yes all four ships. Earned platinum with 14 total cruises. I was very fortunate and was able to sail concierge when times were good for me. It used to be 5 guests in royal suites were in the 15-20k range. I know thats a lot of money but I had recently looked at a 7 night Fantasy in the summer in the Walt suite for 5 guests and I think I saw a quote for 58k, I figured something was wrong with the website. I got engaged on the Magic, married on the Dream. Hoping to someday check out the new ships when they are added to the fleet.

We have sailed on all 4 and the Magic is our favorite (8 Cruises). We did 2 on the Fantasy and 1 each on the Wonder and Dream.

Our favorite cruise though was the inaugural Hawaii cruise on the Wonder.

We have also sailed on all 4 but are holding out for our next sailing until they release those new ships!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!