How many people have sailed on all four ships?

We have been on 7 cruises - 2 Wonder, 3 Dream and 2 Fantasy. We are trying to get on the Magic for the Grand Slam prior to the Wish entering the fleet. We are now scheduled for November 2021 on the Magic due to the November 2020 cancellation. With the Wish being delayed, looks like we will make the Grand Slam one way or the other.

We have (see signature). I honestly don't know if I have a favorite. It's been a while since we've been on the dream class ships so I have a feeling I could say more after I'm on one again.

We finally completed our Grand Slam February of this year on the Dream. Not a huge fan of the Dream simply because the sailings are too short :). We love the feel of the smaller ships. And we currently have 2 placeholders- just not sure which sailings to pick, but looking forward to becoming Platinum

Sailed 10x with the mouse, not once on the Magic
5x Fantasy
4x Wonder
1x Dream
Was (still am) hoping to finally go on the Magic we have booked in July 2021
Hope the gods will allow.

Magic 4 times
Wonder 4 times
Dream 2 times
Fantasy 1 time (maiden voyage; still my favorite!)

wow that is so cool... that you sailed the Fantasy's maiden voyage.
Can I ask you: Were there any special requirements to book that cruise? Were you platinum when you booked it? or did you just book the first day?
Asking bc we REALLY want to do the maiden voyage on the Wish when it comes up.

We are from the midwest and have sailed on all four. 3 (Fantasy, Dream and Magic) out of Port Canaveral and the Wonder out of San Juan.

We are in the Grand Slam PLUS club - all 4 current ships, PLUS the Big Red Boat. There we were lucky enough to have one of the two grand suites, and we've never seen a suite as roomy since, even on the newer Disney ships. And they had a LOT of real ice cream available 24/7.

Magic x6
Wonder x2 (one of which was the DVC Member Cruise to Alaska - Best cruise we've ever done!)
Dream x4
Fantasy x3

wow that is so cool... that you sailed the Fantasy's maiden voyage.
Can I ask you: Were there any special requirements to book that cruise? Were you platinum when you booked it? or did you just book the first day?
Asking bc we REALLY want to do the maiden voyage on the Wish when it comes up.

Well, funny story- at that time, I was actually working for the company in event planning. The Cast Member that usually handled onboard merchandise events wasn't interested in working on the ship for that particular event for some reason, so I was tapped to do it- it was a matter of being in the right place at the right time as I found out only a few days prior to sailing that I would be working the event. I had never worked an event on any of the ships before- I had only previously been onboard the other ships as a guest- and was totally expecting a shared room in the crew quarters or something like that, but low and behold, I was assigned stateroom 7670- with a veranda, second seating for dining- the whole nine yards! It felt like some kind of mistake! Admittedly, the first couple of days were a complete blur because there was a ton of work to be done (at one point I worked so late I was accidentally locked in the onboard store named "White Caps") , but by Day 3, I was told I my work on the ship was complete and I could just enjoy the rest of the cruise. It was so exciting!!! I had only been on the Magic and the Wonder up to that point so the Fantasy just blew me away! The surreal moment was seeing Bob Iger and his wife at Castaway Cay. Larry the Cable Guy was on board doing announcements as Mater!

That cruise didn't count toward my Platinum status as the company paid for it (and thank goodness too- I could only imagine how much that bill would've been!), but thankfully it shows up in my list of past cruises on the DCL website- I call that my "stowaway cruise" :-) Though I left the company years ago, I still enjoy going on the cruises!

I have been on all four ships: Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean and Western Caribbean; Magic - Eastern Caribbean and Norwegian Fjords; Wonder - Alaska, 7-day Mexico, 5-day Mexico; Dream - 14 Bahamas.

We live in NC and we have.

Wonder 2x
Magic 1x
Dream 1x
Fantasy 6x

We just made Platinum last cruise. We had the 8 night in Nov. booked, then moved to next May. Fingers crossed.

Well, funny story- at that time, I was actually working for the company in event planning. The Cast Member that usually handled onboard merchandise events wasn't interested in working on the ship for that particular event for some reason, so I was tapped to do it- it was a matter of being in the right place at the right time as I found out only a few days prior to sailing that I would be working the event. I had never worked an event on any of the ships before- I had only previously been onboard the other ships as a guest- and was totally expecting a shared room in the crew quarters or something like that, but low and behold, I was assigned stateroom 7670- with a veranda, second seating for dining- the whole nine yards! It felt like some kind of mistake! Admittedly, the first couple of days were a complete blur because there was a ton of work to be done (at one point I worked so late I was accidentally locked in the onboard store named "White Caps") , but by Day 3, I was told I my work on the ship was complete and I could just enjoy the rest of the cruise. It was so exciting!!! I had only been on the Magic and the Wonder up to that point so the Fantasy just blew me away! The surreal moment was seeing Bob Iger and his wife at Castaway Cay. Larry the Cable Guy was on board doing announcements as Mater!

That cruise didn't count toward my Platinum status as the company paid for it (and thank goodness too- I could only imagine how much that bill would've been!), but thankfully it shows up in my list of past cruises on the DCL website- I call that my "stowaway cruise" :-) Though I left the company years ago, I still enjoy going on the cruises!

Thanks for the reply
That's such a cool story. You're so lucky you were able to cruise a maiden voyage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter