How long to add on points at sold out resort?

Tink10 said:
Our guide said that if I hadn't called, she would have never known....She told me that we could expect the paperwork by Friday...... Now I just wonder how soon I can use the points....:Pinkbounc

You should be in the system already. You can make a ressie with those points asap.

:wave:

Beca

Well.....if everyone is agreeable...hopefully I will try to track our results (Beca gave me the motivation from the re-sales thread).

If those mentioned below will let me know the particulars, I can fill in the blanks? we might get a better handle on the trend and how it tracks??

If this offends anyone..please pm me and I will remove you from the list.
Anyone else??

Pixie Dust to ALL of us :wizard:

:wizard: Add On Wait List :wizard:

Name , Resort, UY, Pts.

Pootle , BWV , April
Lexxiefern , BC ,
senecabeach , BC , Sept , 100
carol1231 , BWV , Dec ,

We just got the Fed-Ex package yesterday, for our 50 BWV March use year add on points. We called our guide regarding these points when were were at the BWV on Dec. 23rd, however she was not in the office then, we left a message. We seem to get the urge to add on when we stay at DVC!

Bobbi :flower:

sceneabeach...you go, girl!!! I think these "lists" are half of what the disboards are about, and since DVC gives us NO idea on when these waitlists will come thru...we just have to make our own fun!!!

Here's my details: 170 BCV points. On the list since appx. Dec 15th. On the list for June, August, October, December (I REALLY need to call my guide and only get on for Aug...now that I have some BCV points, I really want to keep them all the same UY).

Beca

You've got me on the list. I am waiting for DecUY, BWV, 75 pts, as of Feb4th. (27 pts were available, which I purchased immediately)

Thanks everyone! Lets keep this goin'!

Pixie Dust to ALL of us :wizard:

Name , Resort, UY, Pts.

Pootle , BWV , April
Lexxiefern , BC ,
carol1231 , BWV , Dec , 75
Beca, BC, Jun/Aug/Oct/Dec, 170

Welcome TammyAlplabet!! I'm thinking by the weekend I just might transfer this to a "new" thread so we can get more DISers to join in ?? Its certainly more fun waiting together..than alone!

Pixie Dust to ALL of us

Name , Resort, UY, Pts.

Pootle , BWV , April
Lexxiefern , BC ,
carol1231 , BWV , Dec , 75
Beca, BC, Jun/Aug/Oct/Dec, 170
TammyAlphabet, BWV, any, 150

Hi all!

I'm still waiting to hear about BCV rofr status. As soon as I know that I have them, I'll add myself to this list for more points. I just need a new DVC guide!! Anyone have stellar service from DVC guide, please. Mine is unresponsive. We don't work well together. :rotfl2:

Hey senecabeach: Would it be a good idea to add the date that we went on the waitlist, so when we cheer that we received our points, it'll give everyone an idea of how long it really took?

Great idea Carol1231 :goodvibes

Latest stats:

:wizard: Pixie Dust to ALL of us :wizard:

Add On Wait List

Name , Resort, UY, Pts., Waiting since

Pootle , BWV , April
Lexxiefern , BC ,
senecabeach , BC , Sept , 100, Jan 4th
carol1231 , BWV , Dec , 75, Feb 4th
Beca, BC, Jun/Aug/Oct/Dec, 170, Dec 15th
TammyAlphabet, BWV, any, 150, Feb 7th
SylviaL, VWL,Feb, 50

disgirl just posted on the ROFR thread that she got on the waitlist for BCV in Nov, and her points came thru today!!! I can't believe it!!! I guess there IS hope for that list afterall!!!!

Beca

I'm also playing the waiting game :rolleyes1 . I'm waiting for 60 BCV June UY. I have been waiting since June, 2004.

Mary2816 said:
I'm also playing the waiting game :rolleyes1 . I'm waiting for 60 BCV June UY. I have been waiting since June, 2004.

Yikes....that I DON'T like hearing!!! Although, my guide DID tell me to get prepared for at least a 1 year wait!!!

Beca

Beca, at least your guide told you something. My guide was totally unhelpful. He didn't even know there was a waitlist--I told him and then he checked with his supervisor!!! I've only been waiting for 2 weeks but it really feels like forever!

SylviaL said:
Beca, at least your guide told you something. My guide was totally unhelpful. He didn't even know there was a waitlist--I told him and then he checked with his supervisor!!! I've only been waiting for 2 weeks but it really feels like forever!

:faint:
Okay...well...I don't even know what to say about that!!! I guess it's a good thing your guide keeps you around!!! ;)

Beca

Mary2816... Not good news!! I'm so sorry to hear that you have been waiting soooooo long. Wondering if you have been calling your guide and with what response? I think I would mention that....."you find it hard to beleive that Disney hasn't re-couped 60 June UY points in all these months"?? Maybe I'd want to speak to a supervisor...

That's, IMHO...a major problem with this wait list....., no confirmation!!
Relying on other people to do their job and "not" being able to verify it makes me very uneasy!! Similar to "the check is in the mail??"

Pixie Dust to ALL of us

Name , Resort, UY, Pts., Waiting since

Pootle , BWV , April
Lexxiefern , BCV ,
senecabeach , BCV , Sept , 100, Jan 4th
carol1231 , BWV , Dec , 75, Feb 4th
Beca, BCV, Jun/Aug/Oct/Dec, 170, Dec 15th
TammyAlphabet, BWV, any, 150, Feb 7th
SylviaL, VWL,Feb, 50
Mary2816,BCV,June, 60, June04'

Thanks for organising this thread :)

My 'missing' details are:

BWV 30 points, April UY since December 17th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter