How Long For Points To Show Up?

Mamiamjo

"M-I-C... S-E"
Ok our contract passed ROFR, the deal closed and our names are in the system but our points aren't showing up yet!

Any idea how long before the points will show up? Will I be able to view this online, or will I need to have someone from MS to 'see" our points?

I need to book my first trip next week (for June 2008). I also will need to rent out or transfer some "extra" points that expire later this year.

Thanks,
Mike

We closed on 6/18 and we were in the system 6/23. We still have no points shoing up. Member Services told me to contact The Timeshare Store and Jason said he contacted someone at Disney and they are 40 contracts behind on the resales. I am waiting to book a trip for this november with points from 2005 that will expire in December.

I was in the system 6/18 and points showed up next day (afternoon). Good luck.

I was in the system 6/18 and points showed up next day (afternoon). Good luck.

Wow that was quick! First it took a bit to get our pins, so I'd say we saw our points 3 weeks from the day we actually signed at Disney.

We closed on our resale contract on 7/5 and we were in the system and able to see our points on 7/7.

We have no 2006 points on the contract and we will not get points until Sept 2007, but we can see our 2007 points.

I called on Tuesday and asked when the points would show up. They had them posted that evening.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter