how is garden grill for dinner?

I'd love comments also. I booked this as our first evening meal, but I do wonder about the food. Our ressie is for 6:10 PM so that we could have plenty of time to view Illuminations.

We ate there in late Dec as part of the Candlelight package. We really enjoyed dinner. Food was a variety of meats: pork, flank steak and fried catfish. Liked all but the catfish, there was a potato casserole and fresh string beans that were yummy. Dinner also came with a caesar salad and bread, then an assortment of desserts: a pecan tart, lemon bar, chocolate brownie pie thing and I think something else but don't remember.

The character interaction was great with Mickey, Pluto and C & D.

Our server was very slow and it took us almost 2 hours to complete dinner. The restaurant revolves thru scenes from The Land boat ride.

We enjoyed it and would go back.

Ate here for lunch last November. Was pleasantly surprised by the food and the character interaction.

Would go back for sure...

Enjoy!

We ate at the GG for lunch this past weekend (june 3). I understand dinner is the same menu except you also get a salad.

I have to say that this was probably the best food we have ever had at Disney World. So much so, that I said this to the chef as we were leaving the restaurant. We were the last to leave as we had 3pm lunch ressies, and they were transferring over to dinner. We couldn't rave enough about the food.

In fact, we are going back Labor Day Weekend under the free DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter