How did you meet your Significant Other?

We met the first time on her birthday. She was with a friend of mine. I guess the dinner he took her out for didn't impress her, he ordered a small cheese pizza and soda. Didn't give her a choice in what to order...lol. We met roller skating and she said she liked the view when I went past her. Haha She put a spell on me and 33 years later, 5 kids and 6 grandkids, all is well. More in love every day.:goodvibes
One of these times we'd love to join one of your GGs. You sound like our kind of people!

We met the first time on her birthday. She was with a friend of mine. I guess the dinner he took her out for didn't impress her, he ordered a small cheese pizza and soda. Didn't give her a choice in what to order...lol. We met roller skating and she said she liked the view when I went past her. Haha She put a spell on me and 33 years later, 5 kids and 6 grandkids, all is well. More in love every day.:goodvibes
One of these times we'd love to join one of your GGs. You sound like our kind of people!

You are more than welcome. I should warn you, we are quite boring in person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter