Home for the Holidays-Wizards-Grinches and Sparkles. 14 nights @Royal Pacific Resort, Nov/Dec 2021

The locker area should be wonderful.......but it is a hot mess.....primarily down to the same thing again......too many folks clambering to get stuff out of one locker.

Funny I remember this as we were in FL at Universal the day before the pandemic hit....and I hadn't been there in years, mostly spending time at Disney parks. I loved both Universal parks but the one complaint we had was the whole bag locker system...was a bit chaotic and if you aren't used to it...we felt like you could get swept up and lose your place in line if you weren't quick enough....maybe it was just us....

Love the Grinch merch....I would definitely want to take some of that stuff home.

I hope you are having a wonderful visit in Scotland and enjoying seeing family.

lol.....they were almost out!!! I`ll be sticking to the old sport lock and loads from now on when we do that ride....
Sounds like that coaster was worth every minute you waited on for it though i laughed out loud when I read your comment :rotfl:
We won`t eat Ben & Jerry`s ice cream,
Ok I am curious as to why and
I`ll pop it off in an email, might be too political for the boards........ ::yes::
now I'm even more curious? Would I find out if I googled them ? Don't want you getting in trouble.
we`re off to Scotland to spend time with family and friends up there and enjoy all the festivities with them.
Have a wonderful time. It's so good to be able to spend time with loved ones this year. Enjoy yourselves and safe travels.

I am all caught up and loving your report. You're a brave lady going on all the coasters. Love all your Christmassy photos and your Thanksgiving meal sounds wonderful. It's so lovely to read a current TR Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Loving the report so far...I couldn't believe how young Kyle looked in that picture. You and Tom don't age a bit. Your Thanksgiving buffet looked lush and I bet it was heavenly. But...I'm with Tom...I can't stand oysters either. You and I will never fight over oysters. :rotfl:

Looking forward to more! :hyper:

I`ll fight for oysters anyday, so I`m glad to hear if we choose a place for dinner next time and oysters are on the menu, they`re all mine........lol....

He did look so young, well, I guess he was young. He hasn`t changed much at all......

Buffet was gorgeous!!

Carole- I just realized I misspelled your name. Just changed it. Sorry.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and Happy Christmas Eve!

Brenda

Oh don`t worry about that, I answer to all sorts of names......there`s a young lad at RP who has been calling me Claire for 3 years now.....lol.....I haven`t the heart to tell him he misheard me, so I answer him all the time when he calls me that name.....could be worse.......

Thank you, hope you had a wonderful time too........ 🎅

Each day is more wonderful than the last, I am loving this trip so much! I can just see Tom chortling with glee at the buffet 🤩

Here’s wishing you the merriest of Christmases, safe travels, and all the joy of being with family 🥰🥰🥰

lol....he was in absolute glory over all of it, well except the oysters.......

Thank you Maria......will be in touch but hope your Holiday season was wonderful too and you had a lovely time with your son being home too......🎄

Enjoy your holidays with your family!
Merry Christmas joy to you on this eve!

Thanks again mac........I was happy to keep updated over the holidays and know we both had a lovely time with family........it`s the best!!

Funny I remember this as we were in FL at Universal the day before the pandemic hit....and I hadn't been there in years, mostly spending time at Disney parks. I loved both Universal parks but the one complaint we had was the whole bag locker system...was a bit chaotic and if you aren't used to it...we felt like you could get swept up and lose your place in line if you weren't quick enough....maybe it was just us....

Love the Grinch merch....I would definitely want to take some of that stuff home.

I hope you are having a wonderful visit in Scotland and enjoying seeing family.

This idea of not picking up the same place you drop your stuff is a good one, but the biggest flaw is people.......8 people cramped round one locker doesn`t work. It could be better though.

The Grinch mechandise including nearly every tee shirt they had may or may not have made it all the home......... :rolleyes1

Thank you, we had the best time!! Hope you had a lovely festive season too......:santa:

Sounds like that coaster was worth every minute you waited on for it though i laughed out loud when I read your comment :rotfl:

Ok I am curious as to why and

now I'm even more curious? Would I find out if I googled them ? Don't want you getting in trouble.

Have a wonderful time. It's so good to be able to spend time with loved ones this year. Enjoy yourselves and safe travels.

I am all caught up and loving your report. You're a brave lady going on all the coasters. Love all your Christmassy photos and your Thanksgiving meal sounds wonderful. It's so lovely to read a current TR Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Google is indeed a wonderful tool!

Oh the velocicoaster is out of this world!! But, yes, I did laugh a little at the possible escapees........lol......

Thank you, I hope you had a lovely time over Christmas too and I`m so glad you are enjoying and reading along with this one........ :wave2:

Yay! I am caught up. I see you did get to go to Scotland! Excellent! We are taking off tomorrow. I am mostly packed and can’t wait! Your trip report making me more excited!!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Yes, we did make it in the end, to be honest wild horses wouldn`t have stopped us never mind politicians who make the rules but don`t keep to them themselves.......

Hope you have a wonderful trip Alice. Look forward to hearing all about it.....and enjoy RRR........ :rotfl:

cv56-M.jpg

::yes::

The Grinch mechandise including nearly every tee shirt they had may or may not have made it all the home......... :rolleyes1

Thank you, we had the best time!! Hope you had a lovely festive season too......:santa:

Did you bring an extra suitcase this time?

And yes, we had a lovely festive season. We are still in South Florida right now but keeping mostly to ourselves...sad to not get to Orlando but still too covid afraid here. Went to the movies yesterday and that was even too people-y for me after 18 months of barely leaving my house lol. But at least it's warm and sunny and we can lounge around outside and eat at patios...which we can not do at home right now!!

Happy New Year to you and let's hope for more travel in 2022 for all of us!

Did you bring an extra suitcase this time?

And yes, we had a lovely festive season. We are still in South Florida right now but keeping mostly to ourselves...sad to not get to Orlando but still too covid afraid here. Went to the movies yesterday and that was even too people-y for me after 18 months of barely leaving my house lol. But at least it's warm and sunny and we can lounge around outside and eat at patios...which we can not do at home right now!!

Happy New Year to you and let's hope for more travel in 2022 for all of us!

lol......well, yes we did bring an extra suitcase this time......but, there`s a story.......isn`t there always!!!

Oh I`m glad you`re enjoying the sunshine and warmth.......I think some people underestimate how hard it is for some to get used to being among folks again after as you say, being at home for such a long time. You`ll get back into a normal routine when it`s time.....whatever that will be now of course.

Looks like we have no new restrictions here in the UK, so far of course.....wait 20 minutes and advice changes, but those wanting to celebrate NYE will be able to do so now. We`re not big NY folks, much prefer Christmas, but looks like we`ll be able to still go out for meals in the immediate future and not have to sit outside, we have Kyle`s birthday in January, and if they brought in the mandate of outside eating......it would be a takeaway.......can`t imagine sitting outside in January! But, for now, we`ll be able to book a restaurant meal.

Yes, 2022 is surely going to be better for all of us.........✈

So funny!!!

We both have one, and they are genuine ones from the NY team themselves. We got them in 2017, not just the $5 knock off ones you can buy anywhere........we love em!!!

Most folks love em too and are a good talking point around the parks, especially when they hear the Scottish accent........ but I can see why they`re not for everyone........ :rotfl:The Grinch did rub Tom`s hat under his armpit in 2019, shows he wasn`t a fan either!

But, glad you`re still enjoying the report.......::yes::

Aw thank you so much, that is very kind of you to say.......

How was Paris????? It`s been years since we were there, and yes, completely understand the emotions you experienced, it is a huge thing for so many people after such a long ban on travel. I hope your trip was wonderful, and not too cold!!

You visited some beautiful places in the pandemic, I hear so many good things from friends who visit Myrtle Beach, Sarasota is somewhere we have been trying to get back to too......looks gorgeous.

Good to see you post again too........ :wave2:
Paris was wonderful! There were very few tourists except during the week.

Sarasota, Siesta Key, Lido Beach, Longboat Key are some of the most gorgeous beaches on the planet. For sure plan a trip there!

Paris was wonderful! There were very few tourists except during the week.

Sarasota, Siesta Key, Lido Beach, Longboat Key are some of the most gorgeous beaches on the planet. For sure plan a trip there!

I`m so happy to hear you had a fabulous trip! And good to hear it wasn`t jam packed with folks.

Those places all sound all gorgeous you mentioned and we will make it one day, especially Sarasota, that one really appeals to us. Although as long as there are some good bar beaches, we`re happy anywhere ::yes::

One of my cousins and her husband loves Captiva and Sanibel, but they base themselves in Naples usually where they have a home now, but they love that area, and I had an aunt who lived in Boca Raton for many years, never made it there either, but looks stunning, well where she lived was gorgeous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter