Holiday Sleigh Rides Fort Wilderness *RESERVATIONS OPEN 10-15-2024*

can you book only 60 days in advance? only goes thru Dec. 14 today.
According to the text on the website:

How to Book

Advance reservations are highly recommended, as availability is limited.
Reservations can be made on this page or with the My Disney Experience app up to 60 days prior to your visit. Same-day reservations and walk-ins can be made on a limited basis and are subject to availability.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t know about this before but thinking I’d like to try & book it. We’ll be at CR, I know they share buses with WL & I *think* the campground. If the bus does go to the campground, anyone know if the barn is right there or walkable from the bus stop? Or would we still need an internal bus? Is a Minnie Van or ride share better than a bus from CR? Thanks for any info.

I was hoping it would be available for November 30, since the regular carriage rides aren't available either Nov. 29 or 30. Nope, not available either day. I guess they take those two days to convert the carriages to "sleighs".

Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t know about this before but thinking I’d like to try & book it. We’ll be at CR, I know they share buses with WL & I *think* the campground. If the bus does go to the campground, anyone know if the barn is right there or walkable from the bus stop? Or would we still need an internal bus? Is a Minnie Van or ride share better than a bus from CR? Thanks for any info.

Under normal circumstances CR doesn't share with FW, so that won't be an option for you.

Easiest route is the CR-WL-FW boat - will drop you off right there by Pioneer Hall and it's a rather short walk to the barn. The only other option that gets you to the barn is a Minnie Van.

Hope that helps!

I was hoping it would be available for November 30, since the regular carriage rides aren't available either Nov. 29 or 30. Nope, not available either day. I guess they take those two days to convert the carriages to "sleighs".
Reservations for the November 29 & 30 must already be booked up as my wife and I have a carriage ride reserved for the night of November 30. Keep checking as someone might cancel their reservation.

Reservations for the November 29 & 30 must already be booked up as my wife and I have a carriage ride reserved for the night of November 30. Keep checking as someone might cancel their reservation.
I will. Thank you. The 29th and 30th were grayed out when I looked. I thought that meant the carriage rides weren't happening those nights.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest