Hogwarts RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Tori and Bass are just good friends. But you might want to let Jane hang out with Bass for a bit alone first.

Bass: "Yes, but we didn't get much from that interview. The hufflepuff brat gave out more information." he replied.

Jane: " Alll right then. Let's go somewhere so you can interview me. " She was not planning to tell them she was a werewolf, but tell them about those pranks.

Jane: " Alll right then. Let's go somewhere so you can interview me. " She was not planning to tell them she was a werewolf, but tell them about those pranks.

Bass: "Okay, I think I can handle this one without Tori."

Tori: Tori began to interview a Ravenclaw student nearby.

OOC: Looks like she had a heart attack. Too bad.

Okay. Well Doodle are you still on? Cause Lucius disarmed Jack

Bass: "Okay, I think I can handle this one without Tori."

Tori: Tori began to interview a Ravenclaw student nearby.

OOC: I'm sorry! My neighbor across the street died after I moved away. Did you know them?

Jane: She went to an empty class room with him. " So, ask away!" She smiled. He seemed like a nice guy.

OOC: I'm sorry! My neighbor across the street died after I moved away. Did you know them?

Jane: She went to an empty class room with him. " So, ask away!" She smiled. He seemed like a nice guy.

Bass: Bass thought about what Tori would do and then got out a notebook. He said, "What do you know about the werewolf rumor?"
He then encouraged her with a smile and brushed the brown hair out of his eyes.

Bass: Bass thought about what Tori would do and then got out a notebook. He said, "What do you know about the werewolf rumor?"
He then encouraged her with a smile and brushed the brown hair out of his eyes.

Jane: " I don't know who started it, if that's what you mean." Uh oh, she felt her werewolf illness coming back. That potion must have worn off. She felt exhausted.

Ooc: i'm on. Sorry about that.

Nagini: "so I assume you know these kind people."

OOC: Aren't we 4 pages from needing a new thread? This is awesome!

Jane: " I don't know who started it, if that's what you mean." Uh oh, she felt her werewolf illness coming back. That potion must have worn off. She felt exhausted.

Bass: "Are you okay?" he asked. "I guessed so. Has anyone personally gone after you in a bullying issue? Have there been any pranks involving the rumor? I'm so sorry, I must be bothering you with all these questions."

Bass: "Are you okay?" he asked. "I guessed so. Has anyone personally gone after you in a bullying issue? Have there been any pranks involving the rumor? I'm so sorry, I must be bothering you with all these questions."
Jane: " Not at all. You are not bothering. Just before lunch, some Slytherins egged me and Gab. They also got Adelle, an exchange student, and Lucinda Jay, the headmistress' daughter. And that prank earlier. And after lunch, someone wrapped me up in ropes, along with Gab, but you probably saw that. Someone framed us, because we weren't near Jean Pierre when he died." She started to feel dizzy. She sat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter