• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey Tigger...

No discrepect intended but "tigger" CM has a name, Michael J. Fedelem, to Michael I offer my support and if anybody here knows him please let him know people are thinking about him and hope he does not lose his job over this obvious attempt to gain money by taking another mans job away for nonsence

Hey Tigger/Michael,

I've sent an email also in your support. Hang in there, surely Disney knows what that family is after! I hope they get charged for assaulting you. Teach people a lesson that they can't just do anything they please because they are at Disney World.

Hope to see ya being Tigger next time we're at Disney World!

Love you Tigger. Stand firm. I support you fully. You can see from the video that that kid was up to no good.

Absolutely ludacris!

It is clear you've done nothing wrong. I would love to see a security video provided to the media by Disney in your defense!

Keep your chin up, we're all rooting for you!

No discrepect intended but "tigger" CM has a name, Michael J. Fedelem, to Michael I offer my support and if anybody here knows him please let him know people are thinking about him and hope he does not lose his job over this obvious attempt to gain money by taking another mans job away for nonsence

Tigger/Michael,
We are supporting you 100% -- it looked like something was going on behind your back and that is just unacceptable! Characters need to be treated with respect, and this video shows Character Abuse! I hope your "handler" had a good view of the situation and can back you up. We're sorry about your suspension and pray that you are vindicated! Don't let them get you down!
We wrote to Disney as well. I have been there too many times and seen too many character interactions to let this go without comment.

Sorry Tigger. We're behind you and I have emailed WDW to show my support for you. It's obvious that it was an accident!

Hey Tigger, hang in there! Glad the union is sticking up for ya! It must be rough for you right now, but it will all get better soon! :tigger:

Hang in there Michael Fedelman. You did nothing wrong. I am sure you will come out on top. Please do not get discouraged.....

In full support of you!!!!

:thumbsup2 :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

perhaps WDW will start intelligence tests for guests before admittance :rolleyes1

Hang in there Tigger! We love and support you!!

I will email Disney with our support.

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

Hang in there, Michael/Tigger. . .and don't let the rotten behavior of this family get you down. For whatever reasons, there are people out there like this who feel the need to bring others down, and it is not your fault. I am behind you 100% and DISNEY NEEDS TO BE TOO!

Same here and I already emailed WDW to encourage them to please stand behind you and support you in this ridiculous matter.

Hugs,
Allyson

I'm new to the DIS, and I'd like to email WDW in support of Tigger but don't know where to get their email address. Please help!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter