• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey Tigger...

Liberty Belle

<font color=green>I was going to reply, but I see
I'm behind you 100% (and I'll keep my hands to myself). Stand firm.

:hug:

Same here and I already emailed WDW to encourage them to please stand behind you and support you in this ridiculous matter.

Hugs,
Allyson

Tigger, we're supporting you. Keep the faith...especially with the Dis in your corner. :)

Hang in there, Tigger! We can all see you are not at fault in the home video. Don't let this get you down. We're behind you.

I've already sent in an email in your defense as well.

That video was so ridiculous. Stupid people ruining it for everyone else. Stand strong Tigger, I hope everything goes your way.

SUPPORT TIGGER! (CM)
ILL TELL YOU WHAT THIS FAMILY SHOULD HAVE COMING TO THEM...and it is NOT an apology or $.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

We love you tigger. I'm e-mailing Disney in support of you. I really hope they don't let those low lifes get away with anything. You are Tiggerrific!:goodvibes

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

We've got your back Tigger!!! Hang in there, you did nothing wrong. Stupid, greedy people are what make humanity so questionable at times!!!

Hang in there, Tigger! You have made our day every time we see you look forward to enjoying your antics. Please don't let the bad behavior of one family ruin the experiences that children and their families have come to expect when they visit you and your fellow Cast Members. Sending a supportive email to Disney in order to let them know how much we care about you and the rest of the hard working people who bring life to the Disney characters.

We also sent an email to Disney supporting you. Don't let the money hungry guests get you down!

Hang in there Tigger! What I could tell from the video tape that it looked like the kid was trying to de-face the Tigger cast member (being a wise guy). My hubby says it looked like Tigger was trying to keep the kid from doing that to him and ruining it for everyone there. The family says the handiler was not with Tigger. I wonder where they were. We support Tigger!

Another family who supports you!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love:

:banana: hey tigger,
don't let them say you hit him on purpose. it looked like you lost your balance. even if you did, he was probably being a jerk ad you were defending yourself. go tigger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter