• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey Tigger...

Hang in there Tigger/Michael, This kid should be the one punished not you.

You're Tiggerrrriffic :tigger:

Sending some Pixie Dust your way :tink:

Stay strong, Tigger.

As a former character greeter I saw the horrible things people can do to the characters and I think it's disgusting what this family is trying to do. Keep your chin up and all of the world is supporting you! :grouphug:

We love you Tigger!:love1: It's obvious that kid was up to no good. Keep your chin up and continue to make our children smile.:sunny:

Michael Fedelem-

Another person who supports you! I'm adding your situation to my prayer list- this is so WRONG! I am a classroom teacher- I've seen that family (different names and faces- same "my little angel is innocent" attitude) before.:mad:

Hang in there- the Tigger character has ALWAYS been my favorite!

I support you too Tigger! As an ex-handler and an ex-costumed character (Snoopy, not near as cool as Tigger) I understand how scary being in the costume can be. I know the blame should really be placed on the handler. The handler can feel like your lifeline out there and if they aren't around you can easily get paranoid. So sorry you have to deal with this.

We all love and support you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter