Hey Canadians ~ What is your favourite TV show?

Alias, The Simpsons ... and Futurama (if I could just keep track of which day they keep moving it to) :p

TimNDansMom, me and you will make sure that he is on Angel. Just cant get enough of the platnum hair and accent. -drools-

Now that Buffy's over, Andromeda. Followed closely by the CSI's. Half hour comedy would have to be History Bites hands down.

Ciao,
Mort.

I'm not even canadian and I can't believe no one's favorite TV show is Open Mike with Mike Bullard. It is the best show on Canadian TV. Well that and SexTv. LOL

Runner Up Show's

This Hour has 22 Minutes
the Red Green Show

Law & Order
Law & Order
Law & Order
JAG
Trading Spaces- American not Canadian
Oh did I mention Law & Order!

Another vote for Buffy and Angel (although my husband spends the entire time sighing and rolling his eyes), also stargate, but there haven't been any new ones. I'm happy to hear that we should be getting them soon! I used to love all of the star treks but I've already seen them all many times. Gee- guess I qualify for a sci-fi geek! LOL!

Pretzel, I just noticed that you are arriving at Disney the day after I head for home. I'll be staying at All Star Sports. Too bad, eh? We could have had a mini-meet and discussed and drooled over Spike together! LOL ;)

Am I the only one who watches Corrie St. religiously? (Quit laughing ;) )

I also love "This hour has 22 minutes" and "Canadian Air Farce" and anything on the Canadian History channel :D

I am hooked on Six Feet Under, also love the CSIs and various Law and Order shows, and for a good laugh you can't beat Everybody Loves Raymond!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter