Hey Canadians ~ What is your favourite TV show?

Both of my DD's and myself love Gilmore Girls. DH can't stand it. LOL!

I love Will and Grace and followed the recent Bachelor series. I used to watch Y&R religiously, but haven't really seen it for past year...I don't recognize at least half the characters anymore! Also hate to admit it, but I love to watch Dr. Phil...ususally jump back and forth between watching him and cooking dinner!

Our families fav is Stargate, filmed in BC. Although there has not been a new one on Canadian tv for a year we know that they have filmed the next two seasons and will be airing in the fall.

Actually, I have two ~ Buffy and Angel on Tuesday night. Sadly Buffy ended this week after 7 seasons, but Angel has been renewed and I hear some of the Buffy characters are moving over.

Definitely Everybody Loves Raymond and Sopranos! They are the only two shows that I will tape of I can't be home to watch them... sometimes we even watch two or three reruns in a row of Raymond...

My favourites are Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, 20/20 & Dateline NBC.

love Will and Grace.......

Sandra, you didn't tell us what yours is..........

Buffy -I LOVE YOU SPIKE!!!*cries* why?????!!!!!- CSI, and CSI: Miami. Ill give mention to my best friends fave show, Survivor-man she cries each time its over, and cant even watch the immunity challenge-

JAG -- David James Elliot (a Cdn) in a uniform -- need I say more
Also CSI (the original), Law and Order, ER, Crossing Jordan, The West Wing and Survivor. Also got hooked at the end of Amazing Race last time so may watch this time. The only one I try to watch every week is JAG though as I tend to fall asleep half way through a show that's on from 10-11pm so I don't actually watch all those shows every week.

Cdnmickeylover

"I LOVE SPIKE, TOO", Preztel! I heard that he's supposed to be going over to Angel. There's talk he might come back as a human since he more less redeemed himself by saving the world. I can't wait til next season's Angel to find out!!!

Epcotfan, I really like Amazing Race too. It's starts again on Thursday so I'll be in front of the TV then, for sure!! I have missed this show.

Handsdown...in our house it is The Amazing Race!!! Nothing comes between us and that show! Next seris starts on the 29th!!!!! We are also fans of Trading Spaces-even my 10 year old DS loves it!
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

For us it is 8 simple rules and according to Jim. Tuesday night is family night.

Amazing Race,
Survivor
and, (unbelievably)
Trading Spaces.

(also a closet Price is Right and Flintstones fan!)

My absolute all time favourite show is BOOMTOWN! I am a major Donnie Wahlberg fan (he plays detective Joel Stevens)...he is my boy! I also like to watch The Amazing Race, Survivor, Trading Spaces, and much more...but BOOMTOWN is my fave!

We love the show 24. It is the one show I can get DH to watch. He usually only likes to watch sports on TV. Looking forward to the next season.

Hill Street Blues, St. Elsewhere, and Cheers.

Did I mention it's been a long time since I've had an opportunity to watch TV, other than The National?? :(

- Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter