Help us get to the Angels game!

sets14

Mouseketeer
We will be at DL Sept 11-19th. We just purchased tickets to the Angels game on Sunday, the 13th. Game is at 12:35 pm. What's the best way to get there from the Grand Californian? There will be 4 of us. Taxi? City bus? We might have a rental car but I figure paying for parking at the game seems silly if we can hop on a quick ride service over. Can anyone help or share experiences? Any idea what the taxi fare would be?

Thank you!

We've been quite a few times. I find it best to park at the stadium. Parking is relatively cheap for a baseball game. I think last time we went was $10, maybe 15. I seem to remember hearing that the Angels have the cheapest parking in the league. Less than taking the bus or cab both ways. There may be places across the street for a few dollars less. Go early and wander around, I always find the atmosphere exciting. Traffic clears out really fast for the amount of cars, watch the way police point you out of the lot, they don't like it if you try to go the other way. :sad2:
It could be quite warm in the afternoon depending on where you sit.
Have fun.

The stadium i no farther than 3 miles, and the parking if 10 dollars for normal size vehicle, anything over 20 ft is 20 dollars. Taxi would run about 10 dollars each way plus tip. Personally I would drive myself. Oh my home team, I want to go to a game. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter