Help pricing AG Dolls?

laurenkitt94

Earning My Ears
I have several American Girl dolls and am considering selling a few, but prices on eBay are all over the place and I can’t get a ballpark idea of what I might get for any of them. Any help?

Felicity- purchased 2003, wobbly legs, has had hair restyled by AG Salon in Chicago, tiny stain on dress (hard to see)
Molly- purchased 2003, missing original red ribbons, but otherwise looks good, hair still in original braids
Nellie- purchased 2004, still looks great
Emily- purchased 2004, still looks great
Rebecca- purchased 2015, looks like new
Caroline- purchased 2015, has accessories, looks like new, still has box
Maryellen- purchased 2016, looks like new, still has box

I’d probably keep the ones still available by AG (Rebecca/Maryellen), but have no idea what the others are worth.

Hey I believe you would get the best answers from the American Girl Doll Resale Facebook group. Those folks know everything concerning dolls. Good luck!

I imagine Nellie and Emily would be worth more because they were friends (less sold) instead of the primary doll.

You can find out what an item sold for on eBay by doing an advanced search. One of the filters is “sold.” Click on this when you do a search for the item. It will list the sold price for any items in the past two months. If you click on “completed items” only you can also see what did not sell (and for what price). You can then look on the description of these items to get an idea of condition, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter