Help me Disney fans..I need to book "fun" dining

justplaingoofy

DIS Veteran
Help! Help! My mother and I are going to Disney and got the free dining. (ages 35 & 62) I took her to Disney 10 yrs ago and before that it was when we were all little.

It is important to us to book "fun" dining and need some help!

Here is what I have, please let me know if I should make a new ADR someplace else..

Chef Mickeys (dinner)
50's Primetime (dinner)
Whispering Canyon (dinner)
Mama Melrose (wanted to be able to do the fantasmic dinner package)
Le Cellier
Ohana

I am wondering if i should cancel one of these if there is a better option.. I was toying around with Crystal Palace character meal, but not sure what everyone else thought???

THanks in advance for any help!! :yay:

From one mom and daughter to another (46 & 66) plus my DD6: We really like Park Faire 1900 at GF for dinner. :goodvibes The food is just yummy (buffet) :thumbsup2 and it also has some characters-Cinderella, Prince Charming (the women all seem to want a picture with him-he's very charming!) and the 2 mice, Suzy and Perla. Fairy Godmother is also there sometimes (I say sometimes because the 2 times we've done it she hasn't been there). Cindy and Prince come around once but the mice come around more often. The room is also very beautiful. Personally I'd skip 'Ohanna and do PF. All your other choices look great-hope this helps-just my opinion

Hello!

I would suggest going to Beaches & Cream! They don't take ADRs, but my Mom and I have a lot of fun splitting a huge sundae! Try the No Way Jose!! :goodvibes

I like it. The Hoop De Doo review is fun, but it uses 2 TS credits. Still, very amusing.

Max is my favorite cat! :love:

Keep your ADR's the way you have them. They only one I would change would be Mama Melrose for Crystal but you want the package and you are probably right. All the others are better then Crystal. Although the characters are there, it is much more laid back - not as fun. Don't change a thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter