• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help fun dining Disney sweet 16 (4teens party of 7)

My teenaged girls liked Akershus breakfast (perhaps a little of that was nostalgia), Garden Grill dinners, and Ohana breakfast (Stitch!). They also enjoyed Yak and Yeti and Sanaa. Sanaa is a great choice at night because it's fun to see the animals at dusk and AKL has a lot going on.

Tusker house does have Mickey waffles and I love it there--if you can get a 10:30 a.m. reservation, you can have breakfast and lunch. Character interaction (see my pic to the right) is great. The characters are so cute in their safari clothes.
I love Akershus my favorite princess meal. Unfortunately my DD eats like she is still 5. So paying adult price for a kids meal kills me.
And I think bkfst is a plated meal at Akershus. Can I just get a mickey waffle? Do they even have that?
I want to try tusker so bad but being that we are staying at BLT probably have to just do chef Mickey.
I will ask my DD though:-)
Thanks
Kerri

Akershus breakfast is partially family style (all you can eat plates of eggs, potatoes, bacon and sausage), and partially cold buffet (pastries, bagels, lox, cheeses, cold cuts, fish, fruit, ect.). Can't wait to try it on my upcoming trip. And Tusker House is in Animal Kingdom park so if you're planning on doing a day there it wouldn't be out of the way.

My DD 18 loves eating in the castle- it’s her absolute favorite and that’s her first question any time we tell them we’re planning a vacation- can we eat in the castle?
She also loves BOG dinner~ so magical. Last trip she wanted to eat at Grand Floridian Happily Ever After dinner~ mainly to meet Prince Charming (he was there but not the best Prince Charming~ but it served the purpose~ lol. We aren’t going back there on our upcoming trip).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter