Has anyone seen a musical Disney Mickey Mouse watch?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was in preschool one of my teachers had a musical Disney Mickey Mouse watch that I really liked a lot. I don't know when it was made or who made it but when you pressed a button it played a cute version of It's A Small World and I thought it was a really cool watch just because of that reason alone. I tried to find more info on this watch but found nothing on it. Was this Mickey Mouse musical watch part of a set and would be very collectible today?

When I first saw my teacher's Mickey Mouse watch when I was in preschool I asked her where she got it and she told me Disneyland and I had never ever seen this musical Mickey Mouse watch before and I used to adore when my teacher would turn on her watch and It's A Small World played and I thought it was cute. Was this musical Mickey Mouse watch a Disneyland exclusive and what other Disney musical watches did they sell?

I was able to find more info on my teacher's musical Mickey Mouse watch. According to Ebay it was made by Lorus but it didn't say what year it came out or whether or not it was a Disneyland exclusive. But when I was a little girl I adored my teacher's Mickey Mouse watch so much I made her play It's A Small World all the time when I would be doing my schoolwork and that watch was so cute

Worked in watch repair for 19 years before redundancy. Had one of these in for repair. Unfortunately due to lack of parts we couldn't get it to work correctly. Lovely little watch though, and yes DodgerGirl, very cute

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest