Has anyone heard anything about upcoming room only discounts for early November 2024?

Historically speaking, it's too early for October/November/December discounts to become available. Yes, last year they came out on June 15, but before that:

2022: August 25

2021: No discounts for most of fall at all

2020: September 1

2019: July 15

2018: Free Dining for select summer and fall dates came out on April 24, but room discounts didn't arrive until June 26

2017: July 17

I mean, anything can happen and they could come out tomorrow for all we know lol, but if it's not for a few weeks, that wouldn't be unusual either.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I received a Disney Visa Rewards email yesterday for "Free Dining" on room/park ticket packages for most nights July 1 – 31, 2024, September 1 – 7, 2024 and December 9 – 21, 2024. Fairly limited date combinations, but it's at least something for fall and winter. I added it to my December trip, but will dump it if a room only discount shows up. Hope this link works...

https://disneyrewards.com/offers/wa...med=em&pub=dr&type=lto&crt=cta&plc=bod&prd=cl

For what it's worth, I received a Disney Visa Rewards email yesterday for "Free Dining" on room/park ticket packages for most nights July 1 – 31, 2024, September 1 – 7, 2024 and December 9 – 21, 2024. Fairly limited date combinations, but it's at least something for fall and winter. I added it to my December trip, but will dump it if a room only discount shows up. Hope this link works...

https://disneyrewards.com/offers/wa...med=em&pub=dr&type=lto&crt=cta&plc=bod&prd=cl
That Disney VISA discount has been out for quite some time. It dropped on April 9. This week's e-mail about it was just a reminder.

To make it all even sweeter, starting on June 27 you can save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from Nov. 24 to Dec. 25, plus other savings for stays most Sunday to Thursday nights between Oct. 6 to Nov. 21. You can also get a free Park Hopper option added to your tickets when you upgrade to a Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a non-discounted 4-day or longer date-based ticket.

https://disneyparksblog.com/wdw/5-new-and-returning-holiday-offerings-coming-to-walt-disney-world/

Last edited:
To make it all even sweeter, starting on June 27 you can save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from Nov. 24 to Dec. 25, plus other savings for stays most Sunday to Thursday nights between Oct. 6 to Nov. 21. You can also get a free Park Hopper option added to your tickets when you upgrade to a Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a non-discounted 4-day or longer date-based ticket.

https://disneyparksblog.com/wdw/5-new-and-returning-holiday-offerings-coming-to-walt-disney-world/
I saw that too and came here. Lol. We have an October trip booked but it’s a ten day thing so weekends obviously in there. Will they let us apply this to our existing reservation?

I saw that too and came here. Lol. We have an October trip booked but it’s a ten day thing so weekends obviously in there. Will they let us apply this to our existing reservation?
It depends on the type of reservation you have. When I've booked my own trips through the Disney website, I've been able to have discounts applied to the existing reservation by calling customer service. If you used a TA, then they will likely automatically try to get the new discount applied to your reservation, but an email or call to your agent couldn't hurt.

EDIT: What crazy4wdw said as well!!

So if we have a package with hoppers already in December, can we get the hopper discount applied to our tickets?

Also, is that either/or - either you get room discount or you get hopper discount, or both?

Also, what time do we log on for discounts? 6am Florida time?

It depends on the type of reservation you have. When I've booked my own trips through the Disney website, I've been able to have discounts applied to the existing reservation by calling customer service. If you used a TA, then they will likely automatically try to get the new discount applied to your reservation, but an email or call to your agent couldn't hurt.

EDIT: What crazy4wdw said as well!!
Just double-checking here. You have to call? There's no way to do this online short of booking the new one and then canceling the reservation you already made?

Just double-checking here. You have to call? There's no way to do this online short of booking the new one and then canceling the reservation you already made?
It depends on the type of booking you have, but generally you can just click on the "See if you can apply this special offer to your reservation" link that will be on the special offer page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter