Harry Potter tokenzone

Okay, here's what I have extras of: 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, and 34. Some of these I have 2 and 3 copies of.

I also have 13, 17, and 31 from the Sorceror's Stone game.

Make me offers. Otherwise I start giving them away to other people late at night that ask me for them. ;) Do not ask how late I was up last night, LOL! It's like an obsession with me, I don't know why.

I'm up late night too. but the invisibility bug has me frustrated.
I finished the SS card game and can't do much in the COS game, I need a new obsession

Faithhope

Hi everybody! I'm fairly new to the Disney Rewards boards (I usually hang out on the Cruise board). I just started playing the Harry Potter game...if anybody has any extra tokens, I'd really appreciate them. If I have anything that you need, you're welcome to it (although I only have three duplicates).

My user name on the Harry Potter board is gdulaney.

Thank you!!!
Ginny
:)

Ginny and Everyone,

I have around 36 extras in the Chamber of Secrets game (CoS). Send me an offer for freebies, and I'll see what I can do.

For the other game I have 7 extras. But need a bunch there, so I'm more than willing to trade.

Okay, must...get...sleep!

Thank you Denise!! I just got your awesome gift of HP tokens!!

Ginny

For accepting my request :jester: :jester: :jester: It's been driving me nuts trying to finish the 1st board :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Thanks again

Anbody have an extra 29????

Mstoad2 - just begged for your extra 26 (notice my pretty please smile) :D :D

Denise,

I've got both. Send me a request.

Oops! Reminder that my name in the game is "suzska."

Thanks for the reminder. Why is eilonwy such a popular name? What does it mean?

It's a character from the Black Cauldron series. I own the Diseny video but have never watched it! LOL! It's the one Disney movie everyone swore would never come out on video, so I had to buy it when it did. (Guess they ran out of things to release that year.) But I was a fan of the Lloyd Alexander books growing up. I'm not surprised it's used a lot on the HP boards, since they're in the "fantasy" genre. The Disney version of Eilonwy is my sig pic here. The version in the book had more red-gold like hair, if I remember correctly.

What does it mean? I don't think anyone really knows. When I was looking for my pic, I came across online discussions of the origin of the name. I don't think anyone's been able to come up with a definite one.

And there ends your lesson for the day! LOL!

has the sign in and more cards board changed for everyone or is it just me?

I do not have the click on web sites anymore now mine is trivia.

Mal

Eilonwy - Thanks for the lesson! The Black Cauldron is one of my sons' favorite movies so I should have known that. Thanks for the trade!

Mal - Yesterday when I was searching for Dobby, I only found him on the first two sites. When I went back to the "More Cards" screen it had changed.

For those of you who don't know, the Sweepstakes (yes, there was a sweepstakes) associated with the HP tokenzone game ended yesterday. They pick the winner around lunchtime today. Since the sweepstakes is over, they removed the ads for it from all those sites. That's why there aren't any more Dobbies. But you can get them by clicking on the links in the page that Faithhope listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter