Harry Potter tokenzone

I've been playing. Send me a request, and I'll send you any extras I have.
Faithhope

Heck, Nothing else for us to do besidesTAXES :eek: :eek: tick,tick,tick...:D :D :D I'll get them done when I'm good and ready too,, and not a minute sooner;) ;)

I'm in. Although I don't have time to look for tokens right this moment.

My screen name is: suzska.

Not another token game. I never got my last Lilo and Stitch token! ;)

I'll get them done when I'm good and ready too,, and not a minute sooner
Me too, sweetpea3812! ;)

Hey, come to think of it, whatever happened to the Santa Clause 2 screensaver? I never did see the link come up for that....And wasn't there supposed to be something for Treasure Planet when you got them all? I stopped checking.

"Congratulations on completing the Treasure Planet Tokenzone!

We will soon post the link to download the exclusive Santa Clause 2 desktop wallpaper."

that is what is posted on my opening page of Treasure Planet Token Game.....taking their darn sweet time posting it huh!?! LOL

Mal

Ok, this is the first one of these types of games I've played. I'd like to trade with Dis board members, but it's really difficult finding everyone's names in those long lists. Is there an easier way?

Here's a list of our current players. I figured it might be easier to post everyone's name on the same list. First is the Harry Potter name and Dis Board name is in ().

mstoad2 (mstoad)
faithhope (faithhope)
14mike2 (Malificent2)
15smom (dtuleya)
suzska (Eilonwy)
gravymommy (gravymom)
Chip21170 (Chip21170)

Let me know if I missed anybody.

I'll gladly give away (#24 and under) or trade (#25 and up) any cards. I have tons of the under #24 cards for those of you just starting.
Unfortuately, there is a bug that the people who have opened the 4th and 5th boards disappear off the trade list. I hope they fix it soon.

Faith

Originally posted by dtuleya
Ok, this is the first one of these types of games I've played. I'd like to trade with Dis board members, but it's really difficult finding everyone's names in those long lists. Is there an easier way?

Here's a list of our current players. I figured it might be easier to post everyone's name on the same list. First is the Harry Potter name and Dis Board name is in ().

mstoad2 (mstoad)
faithhope (faithhope)
14mike2 (Malificent2)
15smom (dtuleya)
suzska (Eilonwy)

Let me know if I missed anybody.

You missed:

ldavern (sweetpea3812)
gravymommy (gravymom)

You can go to Trades--Make an Offer--Find Someone to Trade With and type in one of the IDs above.

Does that help?

And J&D is not sweetpea3812,, And I'm not sweetpea3812 in the game either.. I'm ldavern,, that's a small L not a 1,, Have I confused anyone Yet:jester: :jester: :jester: Maybe I shouldn't say anything and take all the tokens that people send to J&D:p :p :p

Oops! My bad. I wasn't paying attention and saw that J&D had replied to you and for some reason I thought they were saying their ID was sweetpea3812.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter