Hanging up my running shoes-Update on ZellyB

Sending so much love to you and the family, @Chris-Mo. Gisele was such a wonderful and encouraging voice on these boards, and I loved spending time with the two of you when I did marathon weekend. She will be very much missed, but I'm glad we all have some memories of her to keep her in our hearts.

Sending so much love to you and the family, @Chris-Mo. Gisele was such a wonderful and encouraging voice on these boards, and I loved spending time with the two of you when I did marathon weekend. She will be very much missed, but I'm glad we all have some memories of her to keep her in our hearts.
Thank you!

Gisele was the very first DIS'er I met in person back in 2016 at Hurricane Hanna's. I was feeling a little nervous and awkward that day, but she made me feel so welcome and we had such a wonderful conversation. As stated in her obituary, she most definitely had a way of making people feel seen. Her presence has certainly been missed here.

@Chris-Mo I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love and strength to you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss @Chris-Mo. You and Zelly were some of the first disser’s we met way back in the day. I am so lucky and blessed that I got to meet her and follow along with her journal. Peace and hugs you and the kids.
Thank you. She loved doing those posts a great deal. I was looking for pictures for her service, and my daughter Paige was with me as we searched. It was amazing to see her face light up when she saw all of the work her Mom did over the years with her posts. Truly special.

Gisele was the very first DIS'er I met in person back in 2016 at Hurricane Hanna's. I was feeling a little nervous and awkward that day, but she made me feel so welcome and we had such a wonderful conversation. As stated in her obituary, she most definitely had a way of making people feel seen. Her presence has certainly been missed here.

@Chris-Mo I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love and strength to you and your family.
That is so great to hear! She always looked forward to the meet-ups and was excited to see people in person. The message board and the people took her running adventure to the next level.

Thank you. She loved doing those posts a great deal. I was looking for pictures for her service, and my daughter Paige was with me as we searched. It was amazing to see her face light up when she saw all of the work her Mom did over the years with her posts. Truly special.
I am sure I am not the only one, but i went through her journal over the weekend. She really did an amazing job with it. The pictures and gifs were spot on. I was also going through weight loss at that time and borrowed some recipes. We all knew her and the entire family, through those posts. It will be wonderful to have those memories. BTW, Zelly and Shannon were the people who got me into the InknBurn. Seeing pictures of Zelly modeling her sets, i was like i have that too.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. She was so lovely and always had the kindest words for us here. May her memory be a blessing.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter