Halloween Horror Nights 2010?

choirchic

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when the 2010 dates for the Halloween Horror Nights will be announced? We'll be in Florida from 10/2 - 10/8 and are REALLY hoping to get to it this year!!!

I do not know the dates but they should be going by then. By the way, it's awesome just don't bring your kids.
:scared1:

Does anyone know when the 2010 dates for the Halloween Horror Nights will be announced? We'll be in Florida from 10/2 - 10/8 and are REALLY hoping to get to it this year!!!
The official dates will not be released until this summer but you can get a good idea by last year's dates. Here is my guess:

September 9/24 & 9/25, 9/30
October 10/1-10/3, 10/7-10/10, 10/14-10/17, 10/21-10/24 and 10/28-10/31

There will be a Wednesday thrown in there sometime in October...probably 10/20 this which is Hell Week...since the local schools are out that week.

*** HHN is NOT for young children ***

Hi choirchic,

although the dates haven't been released yet, historically HHN has always started on the final Friday of September. It will definitely be on during your dates specifically (Sat 2nd Sun 3rd Thurs 7th & Fri 8th).

If you've got any other questions then ask away as there's loads of us on here who just love talking anything HHN! :woohoo:

Ha ha beat me to it Metro West :thumbsup2

The official dates will not be released until this summer but you can get a good idea by last year's dates. Here is my guess:

September 9/24 & 9/25, 9/30
October 10/1-10/3, 10/7-10/10, 10/14-10/17, 10/21-10/24 and 10/28-10/31

There will be a Wednesday thrown in there sometime in October...probably 10/20 this which is Hell Week...since the local schools are out that week.

*** HHN is NOT for young children ***

or old screamers;)

hey todd, thanx for the prediction...any thoughts on how scary crowded friday the 8th will be? it's the most likely day for us. i seem to recall many posts saying the weekends were beastly:scared: in general, have a feeling Columbus day weekend will just make it worse.

or old screamers;)

hey todd, thanx for the prediction...any thoughts on how scary crowded friday the 8th will be? it's the most likely day for us. i seem to recall many posts saying the weekends were beastly:scared: in general, have a feeling Columbus day weekend will just make it worse.
Oh come on now...no one in your group is old! :cutie:

It's hard to say how crowded that weekend will be but it shouldn't be too bad since it's early on but that is usually a Passholder weekend which means the tickets are pretty cheap.

NO kids here! We'll be taking our Brother and Sister in Law (they'll be leaving their kids with Grandma and Grandpa!)

I've been wanting to do this for a while now! Can't wait!

For those of you who've done it before, what do you like best about it? We LOVE being scared and watch scary movies all the time. While "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween" is cute and all...we're definitely in the mood for something a little more thrilling this year! :thumbsup2

For those of you who've done it before, what do you like best about it? We LOVE being scared and watch scary movies all the time. While "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween" is cute and all...we're definitely in the mood for something a little more thrilling this year! :thumbsup2
I like the atmosphere the best. Lots of fog, creepy music and of course...the houses. :thumbsup2

Oh come on now...no one in your group is old! :cutie:

It's hard to say how crowded that weekend will be but it shouldn't be too bad since it's early on but that is usually a Passholder weekend which means the tickets are pretty cheap.

im as old as i feel;)don't ask today lol

hmmm, u think it'd be PH weekend? may just renew one of ours afterall, savings would pretty much would pay for the renewal if rates hold as in past years.:idea:

pulled my notes from '08 vs what i found via a search for '09. does this sound right as a guesstimate; unless they raise the prices dramatically this year?:

PAP 1st 3 Fri or Sun = $29.99+ (save $40)
Frequent Fear = $54.99 + (save $15)

pulled my notes from '08 vs what i found via a search for '09. does this sound right as a guesstimate; unless they raise the prices dramatically this year?:

PAP 1st 3 Fri or Sun = $29.99+ (save $40)
Frequent Fear = $54.99 + (save $15)
I think there will be a price increase because of Mr. Potter...just like everything else this year. I shutter to think what the EP's are going to cost for HHN on a weekend! :eek:

The FF Pass with the AP discount is still the best bargain going for those of us who go more than once.

The scare zones are cool to hang around in. But one thing for certain, get a VIP pass. It's worth every penny!

I just love everything about HHN! :cool1:

I've always been a big fan of Halloween, Horror movies and scary stuff so after finding out about HHN in 2007 and loving it I was totally hooked. It's the main reason that Ive been to Orlando for the last 3 years and I'll be there again this year.

I love the houses the most as we don't really have anything like that over here in England, the scarezones, fog, music, Bill & Ted show are also fantastic.

Last year I managed to get to Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens which was also great fun.

I really want to do this thing, any ideas what characters will be there this year?

I think there will be a price increase because of Mr. Potter...just like everything else this year. I shutter to think what the EP's are going to cost for HHN on a weekend! :eek:

The FF Pass with the AP discount is still the best bargain going for those of us who go more than once.

do u recall how much the EP pass was on weekends last year?

Even if only going 2 nights?

i could be mistaken as i recall FF is only valid Sun to Thurs eves, not sure if there r other blackout dates (columbus day or halloween perhaps?):confused3

Even if only going 2 nights?

i could be mistaken as i recall FF is only valid Sun to Thurs eves, not sure if there r other blackout dates (columbus day weekend or halloween perhaps?):confused3

i could be mistaken as i recall FF is only valid Sun to Thurs eves, not sure if there r other blackout dates (columbus day weekend or halloween perhaps?):confused3
I think the EP's were something like $74.99 or in that range last year for peak night weekends. Yes...The FF Pass is only good on off peak nights but you really don't want to go on peak nights if you can help it. This year since Halloween is on a Sunday I believe, the FF Pass will be good that night.

I think there's an echo in here Janet :confused3

:lmao:

im quick on the trigger sista;)

todd i had to read ur post twice, $75!!! i better start a special HHN piggy bank:laughing:cause i sure wouldn't want to attempt seeing all the houses without...that is a scary thought

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter