Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

Whoops! Was running around for the last couple days and then was distracted.

Here is what was on tonight, Saturday, along with times it will re-air.

Corey Sevier tends to act better in the ones he directs. He did NOT direct this one. So, this may be a hit or miss.

The Heiress and the Handyman is on the Hallmark Channel.

Re-airs:
Sunday September 15 at 6/5c
Wednesday September 18 at 9/8c
Saturday September 28 at 10/9c
Tuesday October 8 at 7/6c

Starring: Jodie Sweetin and Corey Sevier.
Description: After losing her fortune, an heiress moves to a rural farm where she mistakes her handsome neighbor for the handyman. To live up to her family's legacy, he helps her compete at the county fair.

On Friday & Sunday:

We finally get an episode 2 of one of the new mystery series!

The Cases of Mystery Lane: Death Is Listening is on at 7pm ET/PT, 6pm CT on Hallmark Mystery

Re-airs:
Saturday September 21 at 7/6c
Sunday September 29 at 9/8c
Sunday October 13 at 3/2c

Starring: Aimee Garcia and Paul Campbell.
Description: As Birdie and Alden Case's relationship strengthens, they discover a mutual interest for True Crime. But when their favorite podcaster is found dead, it is up to The Cases to listen to the clues.

I watched The Heiress and the Handyman last night. It was good, but not one of my favorites. As I was watching, I decided I miss the summer movies that took us to different countries and locales. Those movies were fun! :)

Speaking of taking us somewhere through a movie, I have an idea for the next Biltmore Hallmark movie. I follow Biltmore on Twitter and they posted yesterday that they're harvesting their grapes from their vineyards. Ummm..... HELLO! Biltmore, vineyard, wines.... !!!!

1726413874380.png
1726413899714.png
1726413922182.png

I enjoyed Time for You to Come Home for Christmas. Provincetown where the movie is set is real which perhaps made it more endearing. I really like the actress' parents and late husband's mother. I was a little surprised, though I shouldn't have been, that the person Jack was looking for to give back the watch was Katherine. For some reason the movie made it seem as though Teddy, Maggie's husband, was the person. The young actor who played Will did a great job.

I recently saw Baking up Love about the Morton Pumpkin Company. My favorite part of that movie was rooting for hometown Peter and having the actress fall in love with him, her dear friend, rather than the new in town CEO. Refreshing as was the niece's character of Julie. I was so proud of her for choosing to reach out to God and her faith.

I hope all of you have enjoyed a great weekend :)

Last edited:
Not actually suggesting said behavior, but saw this on Pinterest and just had to share: :laughing:

View attachment 894349

• The guy who is dumped wears a tie, whereas the guy who gets the girl does not.
  • Someone says, "I've got an idea."
  • The first kiss is interrupted.
  • The main couple gets "Hallmark engaged." That's when the couple states that they'll be together forever, yet no one actually proposes.
  • An angel gets involved but doesn't know until the end that they were the person meant to be helped.
  • One person in the couple has a parent who isn't present (deceased, away on some exotic vacation, or left when the person was little).
  • Suitcases and coffee cups will be empty while being carried. The exception is when the content of the coffee cup is to be spilled onto someone. The content will never be hot.

What has jumped out more to me lately and truly bothers me because often food or drink are wasted. For example, a character will leave untouched a pastry and coffee. At a bakery a character dumps a tray of food because she has decided a recipe isn't tasty enough although other people think it is perfectly fine. This hits home to me because I pray daily that all have safe, clean, food and water. There are so many hungry people that to deliberately, especially in a movie and make the act appear no big deal to me is very wrong.

The other minor thing is if a character is introducing another to their parents or vice versa, I would like to know that new persons first name!

Enjoyable Tuesday evening movie watching to all with a hug.

Last edited:
What has jumped out more to me lately and truly bothers me because is that often food or drink are wasted. For example, a character will leave untouched a pastry and coffee.

This part is because if the actor needs to re-shoot the scene over and over again to get the scene right, the prop person doesn't have a big enough budget to have 20 extra pastries on hand to start with a fresh, un-bitten pastry each time the scene has to start from the beginning again. And they don't know when the last take will be, so they can't eat, for real, in the last one.

A big budget movie may do it for a big star. Like Brad Pitt likes to eat in a lot of scenes, especially in the Ocean 11 movie. One scene he was eating a couple shrimp cocktail and we really saw him wolfing them down. If they had to re-shoot the scene 8 times, then he ended up eating a big meal of shrimp. And they had the budget to let Brad eat however much he wanted. And they probably knew ahead of time that he was going to do that.

As for tossing away whole trays of stuff, that gets to me too. :headache:

Last edited:
Hallmark Channel Premieres

Friday, Oct. 18: ’Twas the Date Before Christmas starring Robert Buckley and Amy Groening

Saturday, Oct. 19: Holiday Crashers starring Lyndsy Fonseca, Daniella Monet, Chris McNally

Sunday, Oct. 20: Scouting for Christmas starring Tamera Mowry-Housley, Carlo Marks, Marci T. House

Friday, Oct. 25: Operation Nutcracker starring Ashley Newbrough, Christopher Russell

Saturday, Oct. 26: The Christmas Charade starring Rachel Skarsten and Corey Sevier

Sunday, Oct. 27: The 5-Year Christmas Party starring Katie Findlay and Jordan Fisher

Friday, Nov. 1: A Carol for Two starring Ginna Claire Mason, Jordan Litz, Charlotte D'amboise

Saturday, Nov. 2: Our Holiday Story starring Nikki DeLoach and Warren Christie

Sunday, Nov. 3: Holiday Mismatch starring Caroline Rhea and Beth Broderick

Friday, Nov. 8: Trivia at St. Nick’s starring Tammin Sursok and Brant Daugherty

Saturday, Nov. 9: Santa Tell Me starring Erin Krakow, Daniel Lissing, Benjamin Ayres, Christopher Russell, Kurt Szarka

Sunday, Nov. 10: 'Tis the Season to Be Irish starring Fiona Gubelmann and Eoin Macken

Friday, Nov. 15: Christmas with the Singhs starring Anuja Joshi and Ben Hollingsworth

Saturday, Nov. 16: Jingle Bell Run starring Ashley Williams and Andrew Walker

Sunday, Nov. 17: Confessions of a Christmas Letter starring Angela Kinsey and Alec Santos

Friday, Nov. 22: Christmas on Call starring Sara Canning and Ser’Darius Blain

Saturday, Nov. 23: Three Wiser Men and a Boy starring Paul Campbell, Tyler Hynes, Andrew Walker and Margaret Colin

Sunday, Nov. 24: To Have and To Holiday starring Madeleine Arthur, Robert Bazzocchi and Eric Close

Thursday, Nov. 28: Debbie Macomber's Joyful Mrs. Miracle starring Rachel Boston, Pascal Lamothe-Kipnes, Tanner Novlan, Matthew James Dowden, and Max Lloyd-Jones

Friday, Nov. 29: A ’90s Christmas starring Eva Bourne, Chandler Massey and Katherine Barrell

Friday, Nov. 29: Deck the Walls starring Ashley Greene, Wes Brown and Danny Pellegrino

Saturday, Nov. 30: Believe in Christmasstarring Meghan Ory and John Reardon

Saturday, Nov. 30: Holiday Touchdown: A Chiefs Love Story starring Hunter King, Tyler Hynes, Ed Begley Jr., Richard Riehle, Diedrich Bader, Christine Ebersole and Megyn Price

Sunday, Dec. 1: The Christmas Quest starring Lacey Chabert and Kristoffer Polaha

Friday, Dec. 6: Private Princess Christmas starring Ali Skovbye, Derek Klena and Erica Durance

Saturday, Dec. 7: Sugarplummed starring Maggie Lawson and Janel Parrish

Sunday, Dec. 8: Leah’s Perfect Gift starring Emily Arlook, Evan Roderick and Barbara Niven

Friday, Dec. 13: Hanukkah on the Rocks starring Stacey Farber, Daren Kagasoff and Marc Summers

Saturday, Dec. 14: The Santa Class starring Kimberley Sustad and Benjamin Ayres

Sunday, Dec. 15: Following Yonder Star starring Brooke D’Orsay and John Brotherton

Saturday, Dec. 21: Happy Howlidays starring Jessica Lowndes and the to-be-announced winner of Finding Mr. Christmas

Hallmark MOVIES & MYSTERIES PREMIERES​

Thursday, Oct. 24: This Time Each Year starring Alison Sweeney and Niall Matter

Thursday, Oct. 31: My Sweet Austrian Holiday starring Brittany Bristow and Will Kemp

Thursday, Nov. 7: Five Gold Rings starring Holland Roden and Nolan Gerard Funk

Thursday, Nov. 14: A Reason for the Season starring Taylor Cole and Kevin McGarry

Thursday, Nov. 21: A Novel Noel starring Julie Gonzalo and Brendan Penny

Wednesday, Nov. 27: Christmas Under the Lights starring Heather Hemmens and Marco Grazzini

Thursday, Dec. 5: A Dance in the Snow starring Erica Cerra, Mark Ghanimé, Vanessa Burghardt and Dorian Giordano

Thursday, Dec. 12: All I Need for Christmas starring Mallory Jansen and Dan Jeannotte

Thursday, Dec. 19: Trading Up Christmas starring Italia Ricci and Michael Xavier

Hallmark MOVIES & MYSTERIES PREMIERES​

Thursday, Oct. 24: This Time Each Year starring Alison Sweeney and Niall Matter

Thursday, Oct. 31: My Sweet Austrian Holiday starring Brittany Bristow and Will Kemp

Thursday, Nov. 7: Five Gold Rings starring Holland Roden and Nolan Gerard Funk

Thursday, Nov. 14: A Reason for the Season starring Taylor Cole and Kevin McGarry

Thursday, Nov. 21: A Novel Noel starring Julie Gonzalo and Brendan Penny

Wednesday, Nov. 27: Christmas Under the Lights starring Heather Hemmens and Marco Grazzini

Thursday, Dec. 5: A Dance in the Snow starring Erica Cerra, Mark Ghanimé, Vanessa Burghardt and Dorian Giordano

Thursday, Dec. 12: All I Need for Christmas starring Mallory Jansen and Dan Jeannotte

Thursday, Dec. 19: Trading Up Christmas starring Italia Ricci and Michael Xavier

HALLMARK+ PREMIERES​

Thursday, Oct. 31: Mistletoe Murders starring Sarah Drew, Peter Mooney and Sierra Marilyn Riley

Thursday, Nov. 7: Unwrapping Christmas: Tina’s Miracle starring Natalie Hall and Alec Santos

Thursday, Nov. 14: Unwrapping Christmas: Mia’s Prince starring Kathryn Davis and Nathan Witte

Thursday, Nov. 14: Holidazed starring Dennis Haysbert, Erin Cahill, Holland Roden, Ian Harding, John C. McGinley, Lindy Booth, Loretta Devine, Lucille Soong, Nazneen Contractor, Noemi Gonzalez, Osric Chau, Rachelle Lefevre, Ser’Darius Blain and Virginia Madsen

Thursday, Nov. 21: Unwrapping Christmas: Lily’s Destiny starring Ashley Newbrough and Torrance Coombs

Thursday, Nov. 28: Unwrapping Christmas: Olivia’s Reunion starring Cindy Busby and Jake Epstein

Thursday, Dec. 5: Season’s Greetings from Cherry Lane starring Jonathan Bennett, Annabelle Bourke, Corey Cott, Sarah Dugdale, Shannon Kook and Vincent Rodriguez III

Thursday, Dec. 12: Happy Holidays from Cherry Lane starring Benjamin Ayres, Catherine Bell, James Denton, Erica Durance, Julie Gonzalo and Ryan Rottman

Thursday, Dec. 12: Ready, Set, Glow! hosted by Wes Brown

Thursday, Dec. 19: Deck the Halls on Cherry Lane starring John Brotherton, Erin Cahill, Brooke D'Orsay, Chelsea Hobbs, Benjamin Hollingsworth, Sam Page and Matt Dusk

Premiere Date to Come: Finding Mr. Christmas hosted by Jonathan Bennett

Last edited:
I watched A Bramble House Christmas and really liked it. I loved Ken's character and how he kindly is the town Santa every year. Scout the young boy did a great job. I am not an intentional deception fan so didn't care for the storyline between Finn and Willa on that regard. I did love the newer, or less used twist at the movie's end, of Willa becoming Mabel (owner of the Bed and Breakfast) new business partner. Glad Willa and Scout have a nes loving home.

I also watched Write Before Christmas which I really enjoyed. I pray to spread kind faith through the mail. Jessica's character reminded me that truly a card can touch a heart. I also really liked Chad Michael Murray's character in this one. Yes, he is handsome!

Friday early good morning to all.

Great American Family Unveils 2024 Christmas Movie Slate, Including ‘Little Women’ Adaptation: Full Schedule​

Great American Christmas, which features 16 new films, begins on October 17 on Pure Flix and October 19 on Great American Family.

Saturday, Oct. 19: Christmas in Scotland starring Jill Winternitz and Dominic Watters

Sunday, Oct. 20: A Christmas Castle Proposal starring Rhiannon Fish and Mitchel Bourke

Saturday, Oct. 26: A Vintage Christmas starring Merritt Patterson and Christopher Russell

Saturday, Nov. 2: The Fabric of Christmas starring Ferelith Young and Harmon Walsh

Saturday, Nov. 9: A Royal Christmas Ballet starring Brittany Underwood and Jonathan Stoddard

Saturday, Nov. 16: A Christmas Less Traveled starring Candace Cameron Bure and Eric Johnson

Saturday, Nov. 23: A Little Women's Christmas starring Trever Donovan, Jen Lilley, Jillian Murray, Laura Osnes, Julia Reilly, Jesse Hutch, and Gladys Knight

Sunday, Nov. 24: Sleigh Bells and Sugarplums starring Jill Wagner and Jesse Hutch

Friday, Nov. 29: A Cinderella Christmas Ball starring Danica McKellar and Oliver Rice

Saturday, Nov. 30: Wreathmaker Christmas starring Kristin Wollett and Casey Elliott

Sunday, Dec. 1: Home Sweet Christmas starring Candace Cameron Bure and Cameron Mathison

Sunday, Dec. 7: Once Upon a Christmas Wish starring Mario Lopez and Courtney Lopez

Saturday, Dec. 14: Get Him Back for Christmas starring Alexa PenaVega and Carlos PenaVega, Victoria Jackson, and Natasha Bure

Sunday, Dec. 15: A Shelter and Season's Greetings starring Ash Tsai and Eric Guilmette

Saturday, Dec. 21: Christmas by Candlelight starring Erin Agostino and Harmon Walsh

Sunday, Dec. 22: Coupled Up for Christmas starring Sara Canning and Marcus Rosner

Also:

On Thanksgiving night, GAF will premiere the 2022 film I Heard the Bells starring Stephen Atherhold, Jonathan Blair, and Rachel Day Hughes (I very highly recommend this movie!)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest